Diedhammer98's hacks. ...Good-bye... please read Reply #1809.

Started by diedhammer98, June 14, 2011, 05:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Looks like Up-B wins
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

June 24, 2011, 11:03:07 PM #31 Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 11:06:13 PM by diedhammer98
I'm not sure Attack on Up-B If that is Possible...
I will try on Down-B...

MarioDK's SMBZ PSA has the up B do some damage.
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

I know... I played MarioDK's SMBZ PSA before...
You see Mario holding 2 hammers... Because hammers over Cape and Fludd..
(Fireball too.)

Down-B AND Final Smash is DONE!



Quote from: the joker on June 25, 2011, 12:49:07 PMhadouken looks like this:
lol almost kamehameha pose :D
just needs a beam and not a ball
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

June 25, 2011, 12:56:48 PM #37 Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 01:15:15 PM by diedhammer98
Quote from: MarioDK on June 25, 2011, 12:54:00 PMlol almost kamehameha pose :D just needs a beam and not a ball
Yeah, That look like lot as your Goku's kamehameha Beam....
Here other Snapshot...

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 25, 2011, 12:56:48 PMYeah, That look like lot as your Goku's kamehameha Beam.... Here other Snapshot...
that i can maybe use for Spirit Bomb :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Hey, diedhammer. Nice mods. I especially like the the effect in devil luigi pic here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/img]
Its really original, and i like that in a PSA.

One question though. Is it possible for you to make a tutorial on recoloring graphics??? Thanx a bunch.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 25, 2011, 04:37:01 PMHey, diedhammer. Nice mods. I especially like the the effect in devil luigi pic here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/img] Its really original, and i like that in a PSA. One question though. Is it possible for you to make a tutorial on recoloring graphics??? Thanx a bunch.

Which recoloring graphics?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 25, 2011, 04:47:23 PM
Which recoloring graphics?

Like for example, i want to use charizard's up b fire graphic for my darkrai, but i also want to recolor it to look dark and purpleish instead of orangey-red. We have to find the graphic first, but we want to recolor it when it is found. Also, is it possible for you to recolor lucario's aura sphere to look like a shadow ball? By that i mean make it really dark purple on the inside and with a redish outline.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Well... You have use TheShyGuy's GFX editor... to Export to other file...
I will try on lucario's aura sphere...
It is possible... to be shadow ball..

look dark and purpleish is Ganondorf's Effects..

Download GFX editor here..
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17987.msg315490#msg315490

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 25, 2011, 05:25:48 PM
Well... You have use TheShyGuy's GFX editor... to Export to other file...
I will try on lucario's aura sphere...
It is possible... to be shadow ball..

look dark and purpleish is Ganondorf's Effects..

Download GFX editor here..
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17987.msg315490#msg315490

OK, thanx for tht. I will DL it and mess around with it i guess.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]