Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: sss freezes every time  (Read 1660 times)
frozenavaox
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: June 15, 2011, 04:33:17 PM »

I have tryed everything to get the stage selection screen to stop freezing but nothing is working is it the version of gecko i just don't know. can someone show me what they have on there SD card. like start at the root and tell me do it like this: root:what you have on the root. then the apps. so i can get this all set up right please help me.

TruePhilosopher
Extreme Kitten

Pirate aficionado...

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 05:51:28 PM »

Are you using the Stage Roster Expansion 2.0?  If so then you'll need to add in the Disable Custom Stages code to your .gct or .xml (for Riivo) respectively.  If this doesn't fix it, then there could be other issues, but we'll try this first!  Angel

Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph

zigheart
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 06:03:54 PM »

Are you using the Stage Roster Expansion 2.0?  If so then you'll need to add in the Disable Custom Stages code to your .gct or .xml (for Riivo) respectively.  If this doesn't fix it, then there could be other issues, but we'll try this first!  Angel
    stage roster expansion won't clash with custom stages i have v2.0 and i removed the remove custom stages code. sounds like u have an issue with CSS or SSS files do u have a sc_selchar.pac, common5.pac, or a sc_selmap.pac?

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
    Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
    Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

frozenavaox
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 02:17:56 AM »

I just solved it. It turns out that when i put the file patch code in i axidently over writed it lol thank you all for your help its good to find a website community that cares enough to help people out let me just say everyone on this website is awesome!!!!!!! once again thank you all!!!   

Kanjo
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 07:26:00 PM »

I'm having this problem!

I downloaded
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3HIVjhyg8g" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3HIVjhyg8g</a>
    the stuff from there and got Homebrew and everything working fine.

So I go in to Brawl Select my character and press start then if I stay longer then like 2 seconds on SSS without selecting a stage my wii will freeze and make a weird noise.

I got around this problem by setting the random stages to ones I wanted to play and when I get to SSS I immediately hit start.

It is a temporary fix and is really starting to bother me because sometimes I want a certain stage but I can't select it Sad

If anyone out there knows how to fix what I'm going through I would really appreciate it.
    « Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 07:30:01 PM by Kanjo » Logged

I'm Quiet, Silly, and Random.

Kanjo
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 03:01:07 PM »

I'm still awaiting help desperately.

I'm Quiet, Silly, and Random.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: