Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: ...

Pages:  1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 26
Author Topic: Super Smash Bros Brawl Legacy: ...  (Read 129138 times)
Triforce Zelda (Deceased)
Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #240 on: July 15, 2011, 12:33:58 PM »

Did Anybody get a Eggman model or vertex? Because He might need a PSA too.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #241 on: July 15, 2011, 12:51:40 PM »

Did Anybody get a Eggman model or vertex? Because He might need a PSA too.
    i think electabuzz is vertexed from didyy itself but then again if you ask LCCoolJ95 i bet he would port mewtwo over diddy in no time since like me he has been porting mewtwo first over dk then over jigly to see if anyone fixes the porting 3 gliches wich are always upb FS and N B due to no article

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #242 on: July 15, 2011, 01:04:55 PM »

You know what, if he can port Mewtwo over Diddy, then tonight my first priority willl be getting those glitched fixed because Diddy's being a real [censored] lately, and I need a temporary replacement over him.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #243 on: July 15, 2011, 01:14:41 PM »

You know what, if he can port Mewtwo over Diddy, then tonight my first priority willl be getting those glitched fixed because Diddy's being a real [censored] lately, and I need a temporary replacement over him.
    that would be epic but hes not online right now so i cant say anything also i saw in the vault and the only eggman models i found out where over samus and didnt seem that good :S did you decided what you would put over Ike yet?since he has so many psas.

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #244 on: July 15, 2011, 01:16:54 PM »

I really don't know - The only good ones I've seen were Cloud and Naruto, and i already have Cloud over Olimar, and the original Naruto was WAY BETTER than Shippuden. Plus, Goku's supposedly coming in over Pit because MarioDK will port him once the Falcon Goku is finished.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #245 on: July 15, 2011, 01:24:20 PM »

I really don't know - The only good ones I've seen were Cloud and Naruto, and i already have Cloud over Olimar, and the original Naruto was WAY BETTER than Shippuden. Plus, Goku's supposedly coming in over Pit because MarioDK will port him once the Falcon Goku is finished.
    naruto shippuuden psa has a smal naruto with one slot recizer so if you want  small naruto just use him xD  and the psa fits small naruto that much i mean rasengan clone fighting combos it just fits young naruto  too if you want just make some small naruto recolours and you have young naruto psa  its that easy

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #246 on: July 15, 2011, 01:26:52 PM »

Well Naruto wouldn't be in anyways because Goku's already decided for, just pending on a where to put him.

TruePhilosopher
    Extreme Kitten

Pirate aficionado...

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #247 on: July 15, 2011, 02:12:44 PM »

A King K. Rool psa would be completely epic!  Also non-imp Midna ftw!!!  AWESOME 2.0!

Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #248 on: July 15, 2011, 02:14:59 PM »

I would need to see who I can port a Zelda model over, or get LC to do it, the I can do the same thing with her that I did for Rosalina - Same goes for King K.Rool.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #249 on: July 16, 2011, 01:21:51 AM »

LC sended me a pm saying he was trying to port mewtwo over diddy so we just have to wait and see if it can be done  i also used your rosalina and the hittem grab with her legs i think it could be fixed by eternal yoshi he fixed alot of pickup items and grab glitches from several hacks just ask him for help

LCCoolJ95
    Supreme Kitten

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK :D

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Starstormer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #250 on: July 16, 2011, 09:22:07 AM »

Hi everybody  Grin

I have some good news. In a few minutes, I successfully made  work over  using the generic rel.  Awesome Face You know what that means?  will work!  AWESOME 2.0! I will get a download ready  Grin

You will get this fixed SuperZelda, Jesus will love you and kiss you babies  Angel

Laterz

-LC

Quote from: Art Beins
    "The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #251 on: July 16, 2011, 10:28:11 AM »

Hi everybody  Grin

I have some good news. In a few minutes, I successfully made  work over  using the generic rel.  Awesome Face You know what that means?  will work!  AWESOME 2.0! I will get a download ready  Grin

You will get this fixed SuperZelda, Jesus will love you and kiss you babies  Angel

Laterz

-LC
    what does ike has to do with mewtwo? since mewtwo is over lucario i dont get it but hope mewtwo over diddy kong works so superzelda fixes the glitches  we will be able to keep mewtwo and lucario xD

LCCoolJ95
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #252 on: July 16, 2011, 12:40:39 PM »

what does ike has to do with mewtwo? since mewtwo is over lucario i dont get it but hope mewtwo over diddy kong works so superzelda fixes the glitches we will be able to keep mewtwo and lucario xD
    Mewtwo over Jigglypuff uses the generic ike rel. That's the only way the hack would work. If I just put Lucario's files over Jigglypuff, it doesn't work and there's the beep of death. Same applies to Mewtwo over Diddy. Here's the download: http://www.4shared.com/file/8PG4PpcW/Mewtwo_over_Diddy_Kong.html
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 12:42:00 PM by LCCoolJ95 » Logged

"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #253 on: July 16, 2011, 12:59:07 PM »

now that mewtwo over diddy works xD we just need you superzelda to fix the 3 glitches altough i wont be able to use it since im a pal user and pal users only have metaknight jigly or marth rels working the generic ike rel is for ntsc only and since the mewtwo over dk didnt use rel i assumed it hasnt needed :S im just hoping if superzelda fixes those two glitches maybe i can copy the psa for the one over dk and make it work somehow
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 01:06:02 PM by Carnage » Logged

LCCoolJ95
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #254 on: July 16, 2011, 02:02:10 PM »

now that mewtwo over diddy works xD we just need you superzelda to fix the 3 glitches altough i wont be able to use it since im a pal user and pal users only have metaknight jigly or marth rels working the generic ike rel is for ntsc only and since the mewtwo over dk didnt use rel i assumed it hasnt needed :S im just hoping if superzelda fixes those two glitches maybe i can copy the psa for the one over dk and make it work somehow

Mewtwo over DK does not use any rel files. In fact, if anyone fixed those glitches, THEN Mewtwo could be perfect. But, I like Donkey Kong, he's badass with his awesome punch haha. Besides, I gave up on that project anyway. I'm using Shadow Kong V3 by MarioDK, and it is god lol

Pages:  1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 26
    Print
    Jump to: