Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2011, 02:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll
0 (0%)
Is here
0 (0%)
to be
0 (0%)
a LIE
0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Guys, I have decided a few things. First off, my top priority (in the hacking world, of course) is the sound pack. Second, the changes are- New Dash anim. New ATK13 animation As I should have pointed out, the side b is changed. in air, it is glide, on ground it is a combo. (which I have working, I want to make explosion and the other finisher) The next release MIGHT include recolors, if and only if micaiah and L. are okay with it. And lastly, after sora, I will be making mini PSAs to build skill with animating and trying things with PSA. Then I will start rayman and revamp sora along the way.

EDIT: To clarify, KHII Fire will not be released for quite some time. The animation quickly gets frusrating every time, and the actual attack won't even compare to that.

I realize this is a double post, but it is a large update. so...

_______________________UPDATE_______________________
   I've finally done it!
I not only finished the final smash and have it working 100%, but the sound pack's read and he's in the vault again!
Change list:
Fixed animations
Fixed some cheap qualities
>B is now a combo (Explosion is the only finisher, I couldn't get anything else to work... but it is a LOT better than the old attempts, trust me)
Higher jumps
>B air - Glide (Note: you can only stop it early with aerials)
Complete final smash
Added a new way for Ice storm and blizzard to freeze people
Shorter strike raid, longer blizzard/fire
Different taunts
Sound pack and interface stuff
I may have forgotten some. It's been a quite some time after all.

I would really like feedback on this now, and I have no new characters planned right now, so while I make mini PSAs, I will update him as I get feedback
Video / exhibition comming soon.


duuude.. i cant believe this moveset and vertex just went over my head like this.. im gonna try it out. i hope it has a good balance, even if some moves look over-the-top. ive sometimes ran into an awesome lookin PSAs but it would be incredibly unbalanced (a tabuu over ganon for example) and become hard to allow when playin with friends. anyway.. sora is awesome so i hope its balanced enough to keep for my roster.

Well, if you find something terribly unbalanced, please let me know :)

Looks magnificent. i'm gonna try it right away :P
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

heya Lillith     looks like we both wanna try this dude out.

the newest build is already in yer brawl vault by the way? the last update it says the 21st and in the description it says it gots no FS.

This is the one you want, if you hadn't found it yet~
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23454
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

thanks man    when i clicked on his brawl vault that one didnt pop up. probaly was pending.

anyway.. this looks insane.. might be cuz i like kingdom hearts too much though    *__*

So...u like kingdom hearts....yeah. Good news for u, Ff7adme is my hak partner, and he is importing Roxas with his twilight town attire, even better: he will be dual wield....even better, Vitinho, ma other partner is making animations...bad news: he is over marth :(

There's alot of rel ports for Marth, right now I have Marth as Marth, Yoshi as Roy, and Rob as Sora.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298053
You can find 'em all there.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Yeah i have sora over marth and roxas over rob...i just put the bad news cuz everyone might not have marth ports.

Well maybe someone could make a compilation of Marth ports to other characters...?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

what the    well this is awesome, my brother didnt want me to take off Sephiroth, which is over marth right now, so instead ill go over ROB. ROB is alright but Sora.. i rather have him. i had megeman volnutt over him but.. the one i got is waaaay too glitchy. so all i gotta do is put that .rel in there and any other GCT codes and BOOM.. it works?    u_O

Pretty much XD
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Care to teach me how to port Sora over other characters?

I like having sephiroth over marth. I would put sephiroth over R.O.B but he freezes the game.