Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2011, 02:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll
0 (0%)
Is here
0 (0%)
to be
0 (0%)
a LIE
0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298053
That link has the .rel ports (And Roy...)
Look for "FitRoy.pac V9 and FitRoyMotionEtc.pac V10"
That's the file that has everything (Especially Roy...)
There's .rel ports for~
Diddy Kong
Ike
Jigglypuff
Ness
ROB
Yoshi.

These .rel ports work for ANY Marth PSA's, not just Roy
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

October 30, 2011, 05:39:13 AM #211 Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 06:13:25 AM by ramonM64
that was kinda lazy Lillith    lol

but yeaaa.. follow his instructions. then make sure to read and follow the "~Read plz~.txt" in the downloaded file. you'll also have to edit yer .GCT to stabilize it.

Well I already wrote it all down XD
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Video -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aNvi0VnMD4
It's really a halloween Video, but it shows some changes. Everyone's credited.

Quote from: Miku Hatsune on October 30, 2011, 05:32:34 AM
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298053
That link has the .rel ports (And Roy...)
Look for "FitRoy.pac V9 and FitRoyMotionEtc.pac V10"
That's the file that has everything (Especially Roy...)
There's .rel ports for~
Diddy Kong
Ike
Jigglypuff
Ness
ROB
Yoshi.

These .rel ports work for ANY Marth PSA's, not just Roy
Ok so im porting this Sora over ROB and i want to know if its ok to rename the Sora outfit thats over Marth to FitRobot00?

Quote from: hero3120 on November 01, 2011, 01:33:02 AMOk so im porting this Sora over ROB and i want to know if its ok to rename the Sora outfit thats over Marth to FitRobot00?
Yep.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Hello people i just signed up for this site cuz i really think it is cool.. i saw this sora character on brawl and i would like to know how do i download it, wheres the link :)

November 01, 2011, 10:37:51 PM #217 Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 10:41:28 PM by kronos 787
Quote from: B1gb055 on November 01, 2011, 10:30:42 PM
Hello people i just signed up for this site cuz i really think it is cool.. i saw this sora character on brawl and i would like to know how do i download it, wheres the link :)
. Click on brawl vault it should be on populer hacks or click on marth
Need a beta tester?


November 02, 2011, 01:58:47 AM #219 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 02:06:37 AM by Anonymous
I use riivo. It's probably due to porting it
Edit: I think you need his fitfinal pac because of those annoying graphics that spawn when a hitbox connects

yawp.. it freezes on me too when usin the final smash, probaly cuz i have him ported over ROB. judging from the video though.. it looks kool but its a instant 1 hit at 80%s? it also made jiggy's % go from 17% to 111% AND murdered that thing sky high.. if it does that much DMG it should have less pushback and if it did less DMG then give it good pushback, for a balance. i noticed you escaped toon link's final smash somehow and they sometimes escaped yours too   u_O

about the moveset, some moves seem restrictive. like the reach in some of the A ground combo. and the front and down smash too. im guessing theres a hidden combo system cuz i didnt do a few of those moves, like how he can use both blizzard and fire shot forward. some of the animation transitions need tweaking, he doesnt go smoothly in and out of some of them. what else what else.. i guess most of it seems good, it just seems restricted sometimes. i also tryed EternalYoshi's sora, mostly cuz someone recently model imported the KH 1 sora and KH2 sora with the crown and anyway.. i ended up favoring his. i REALLY liked how he made it possible to chain into a 3 hit combo in mid-air if the 1st hit connects, the animations just like Sora's. his jump animations seem pretty good, both of you didnt really make his legs sorta squat as he is falling down from a jump though. i liked how he mapped the spells too. he was also stingy with the reach of the A combo too though.. i also perfered his recovery B move. its pretty good for both types of recovery, vertically and horizontal. yours has very low climb AND side distance. i wont go further in-depth right now cuz im braindead, its late at night..

i guess it mostly comes down to restrictiveness. they ended up like this maybe cuz you were tryin too hard to keep it balanced. i dunno.. either way theyre both fun to use. i ended up perfering his more.. i think the KH1 sora model import helped me like it a lil more.. and some of the moveset choices. if you havent already, go test out his PSA with the model import.

The finalsmash actually does 15% per hit, I'll try to fix the final hit.
by restricted, do you mean the range, or knockback? I know the >Smash has less of a reach because my brother spammed it a lot. As for the vSmash is supposed to hurt within that wave, and being hit by the key stuns also, the first post should show you how every move works.
I'll try to fix some of the animation transitions, I would like it if you could tell me some specific issues.

I will also attempt to remove the grafic from the FS, then hopefully it won't crash


November 03, 2011, 08:01:59 PM #222 Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 02:40:27 AM by ramonM64
i used it a lil more and checked the 1st post to know how to do moves. the restriction is more through the Air A combo, doing that Air 3 stage A combo usualy doesnt land. combo seems too slow. EternalYoshi's 3 stage Air combo goes through smoother.

after tryin it again, the side smash is actualy pretty fast with good reach. even in the realm of being spam-able. its probaly good the way it is, maybe SLIGHTLY decrease recovery time. the fire and blizzard spells are fun to use and its good how you can charge them too for more DMG. only SLIGHT downside is you cant control them.

yea as you noticed, the last part of some animations it looks like he does marth's standing animation pose right before going into Sora's own standing animation. some animations that do this are when he lands from GROUND/UP/B and after dodge rolling.

also, the Aero spell is nearly worthless, low range and low damage and slow recovery. against CPUs its good though, they seem to get too scared to even get close to ya during the whole animation so you can sorta spam it but when playin with my brother he easily guards it and while im there standing doin the out animation i get rhaped. i think the out animation would be tolerable IF it did more damage. usualy it only does 1 DMG to 3 DMG. maybe even up the range a lil bit. the way it is now, it does 1 or 2 DMG and almost no pushback and slow recovery. its like yer setting yourself up for death if you do use it.

unless you didnt want the graphics from the FS, you could make a port friendly version of the FS.

i tryed explainin all of this the best i can.. hope it helps

November 03, 2011, 08:56:29 PM #223 Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 07:02:34 PM by Anonymous
It does help, actually. I compleately ignored the landing animations *facepalm* < ? As for control over the two spells, I really wanted control input for fire so there is a reason to use it instead of blizzard, but I couldn't decipher how it was done in other PSAs. I may try again though, since that was attempted quite some time ago. Aero. It is useful against another sora for blizzard and fire, but other than that, you're right. it is limited in usefulness. I'll see if I can give it upward fixed knockback in order to start some aerials and fix the transition and lag. Lastly, I do not want the graphics. I'll attempt to fix these this weekend (I have 3 days, friday off :D) but I do have a world history test to study for aswell. And a bit of a secret project...
EDIT: Almost all fixed, just the FS and fire control left (yes, it'll still be attempted). I may just include a fitmarthfinal with the GFX scaled 0. other changes are:
New vTilt -  Blizzard blast
changed knockback on ^Smash and Explosion
A surprise (that I am still working on)

Anything else?

My team and I just finished a Roxas import! :D
Looks awesome with ur PSA animations!
Would be awesome if u made a DW Roxas PSA