Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2011, 02:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll
0 (0%)
Is here
0 (0%)
to be
0 (0%)
a LIE
0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

The video will be up soon. I have it, but i don't have time to upload it (And, quite frankly, I'd rather redo it with my computer since the video is really choppy.) Also, the aero idea proved to be a good one, in my opinion. I added an extra hitbox for the start of it, too, then the  tornado can hit falling foes. if you use it too early, however, you are left open.

Quote from: Pikezer1337 on April 25, 2012, 11:45:23 PM
What Sora moveset for Pit are you referring to because I haven't been able to find a Sora PSA.
Havent been able to find???
Over Pit by Eternal Yoshi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20043
Anonymous's Sora PSA over Marth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23454
Quote from: Anonymous on April 26, 2012, 01:44:24 AM
The video will be up soon. I have it, but i don't have time to upload it (And, quite frankly, I'd rather redo it with my computer since the video is really choppy.) Also, the aero idea proved to be a good one, in my opinion. I added an extra hitbox for the start of it, too, then the  tornado can hit falling foes. if you use it too early, however, you are left open.
Good to see you approved the Aero idea, cant wait to see the video.

As for the Gummi Ship entrance, im guessing its gonna be like Fox's entrance?

lol the second one is his
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 25, 2012, 11:55:20 PM
Dual Wielding Sora is on my to-do list after I'm done making all these Marvel characters.
That'd be awesome bro. But wouldn't that be more suitable for a Roxas PSA?

Why yes, yes I am.
Quote... working on sora again! This is what I have done in the past month. There are obvious things I have yet to do, now, but mainly what I am doing now are landing and walking animations. Also, if you guys have ideas for the down smash, please let me know, because I don't want to copy EY.

Questions I don't want to answer more than once-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


is side B in the air glide? or has it been changed into an actual glide like pit's? or is that even possible yet? >_<

Quote from: viewtifulduck82 on April 26, 2012, 10:40:26 PM
is side B in the air glide? or has it been changed into an actual glide like pit's? or is that even possible yet? >_<
Edited the description into the post because of questions like this.

Also, poll over, 9 votes KHII style to 2 KHi style. no sense in leaving it.
Changed over to thunder's Poll.

Hey, you think you can use the unused sound effects that Marth uses? (thats possible by PSA-ing it right?)

You know like E.Y's Sora pit has. It would be nice to see it and would make him sound much better when i do the sound pack for him.

Quote from: hero3120 on April 26, 2012, 11:28:58 PM
Hey, you think you can use the unused sound effects that Marth uses? (thats possible by PSA-ing it right?)

You know like E.Y's Sora pit has. It would be nice to see it and would make him sound much better when i do the sound pack for him.
You mean those sound effects that are just blank? yeah, I could try. I'm going to chang the sound pack, too. I figured out how to dump .ISO's from games, and I did it to KHI and II, so there's no reason I can't use codes now.

Quote from: Anonymous on April 26, 2012, 11:32:01 PM
You mean those sound effects that are just blank? yeah, I could try. I'm going to chang the sound pack, too. I figured out how to dump .ISO's from games, and I did it to KHI and II, so there's no reason I can't use codes now.
Well i don't know if they are blank :P. I usually hear it in Smashbox. But you do know what im talking about right? (The unused hurt voices and taunts i believe)

Ah, no. he doesn't have unused taunts or hurt voices (or atleast not that I am aware of...) but he has a few sounds that are just blank.


Strange... I thought I've actuall heard those ingame... I have seen them in his SFX pack though.

Yea, they used it for all characters in Project: M. You should try it and see, its really good.

Those weren't used in the last version of Brawl. Its kinda like Melee when they get hit lightly/medium/hard.

Strangely its in the smashbros_sound.brsar but it was never used. The only way to use them is by PSA-ing it.

nice PSA, the animations look pretty good. but some of them look a little off. When he's using his AAA, it looks like hes attacking in the air.