Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2011, 02:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll
0 (0%)
Is here
0 (0%)
to be
0 (0%)
a LIE
0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

In case you weren't already aware, the previous version in the vault have a sound pack. I am going to redo this though with better quality and more voices.

>_>

Magic.... bleh...

Looks good so far. Would you mind if I used your Wait1 when I start my Sora?

*noticed an Amy moveset...

Who's working on that?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


ask BigBadBooya. He made it.
And for amy, read the credits of the video. or like,  any of the comments.

>_> I didn't watch the whole video... I had seen enough around 2 minutes or so. But ok.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


No. infact, with PSAs that's generally a question that never has a definate answer.
Also, I'm thinking about useing something along the lines of Magnet splash for the ^B... I really wish I still had re: coded....



Quite honestly, in mechanics this attack is rather intertaining... It isn't very useful with recovery though, but it does steer your opponent away from the ledge if used correctly and can draw items to you (including bombs, blast boxes, rolling cratres, shells, and other things that could quite easily kill you if you use it at a bad time.)
Oh, and the texture IS mine. I made the 'recolors' already, long before.

Is that over Marth? That looks like the Pit hack. (the dream drop distance one) Or did u import that?

He is over marth. like I said, I made the model. I rigged it myself, and made the textures.


I fix up magnet splash, change the vSmash to quake, then start on Limit forms specials.
Edit: I just thought of something... I might make it so a taunt changes the specials into physical attacks, like-
NB - [not sure at the current moment...]
>B - Guard break
vB - finishing leap (I wanted this as the vSmash to begin with, but couldn't get into the air.) (this means it will work like Peach and DK; he has no vB air)
^B - Something along the lines of Captain falcon's

Nice. :) I know this is probably not possible, but wouldn't it be cool if like 10% of the time when you use final smash, he turns into Anti Sora? That would be freakin awesome.

Quote from: jordanice42 on May 05, 2012, 10:31:40 PM
Nice. :) I know this is probably not possible, but wouldn't it be cool if like 10% of the time when you use final smash, he turns into Anti Sora? That would be freakin awesome.
Nope. Marth has only one model changer.

I know, but wouldn't it be awesome?
Anyways, did you think about my request? The one that PM'd you? You said you'd consider it. And if you're willing to do it, you don't have to think about doing it right now. (Just finish up dat Sora PSA!)

I wish I could help u in anyway too. :/