Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2011, 02:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll
0 (0%)
Is here
0 (0%)
to be
0 (0%)
a LIE
0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Use the sounds resource, or look at my sfx request. It has all of his voices

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

July 31, 2011, 09:35:20 PM #121 Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 01:04:38 AM by Anonymous
As i stated in my last post, i have paid a visit to the sounds resource, only to find 5 sounds. But I will check that request

EDIT: :>.>palm: there's the exact same sounds

what the progress porcent?
Need a beta tester?

August 01, 2011, 12:54:04 AM #123 Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 09:14:29 PM by Anonymous
Quote from: kronos 787 on August 01, 2011, 12:29:19 AMwhat the progress porcent?
I  haz no idea.
but heres what I need to do:
Fix attack13's hitboxes
edit attackdash's animation to sliding dash or sonic blade (<- Poll LOOK UP!)

fix blizzard's EFX (or find alt. The current one is messed up... maybe I'll upload the pic I have so someone can help)
Creae the FS (trinity limit w/ out Goofy or Donald)
Finish the sound pack (<- I'll probably release before this is done)
new ^air
make new ThrowF animation (duplicating Demyx's water form reaction command) which really wont be easy
Special s3s (I would like to attempt to fix this on my own) - I think I have a better idea of what this looks like
Other animation fixes
Possibly other things if the ideas come to me

Quote from: Anonymous on August 01, 2011, 12:54:04 AM
I  haz no idea.
but heres what I need to do:
Fix attack13's hitboxes
edit attackdash's animation to sliding dash or sonic blade (<- Poll LOOK UP!)

fix blizzard's EFX (or find alt. The current one is messed up... maybe I'll upload the pic I have so someone can help)
Creae the FS (trinity limit w/ out Goofy or Donald)
Finish the sound pack (<- I'll probably release before this is done)
new ^air
make new ThrowF animation (duplicating Demyx's water form reaction command) which really wont be easy
Special s3s (I would like to attempt to fix this on my own) - I think I have a better idea of what this looks like
Other animation fixes
Possibly other things if the ideas come to me

um can u do the running animation like kh2 (battle)
Need a beta tester?

Quote from: kronos 787 on August 02, 2011, 04:44:14 PMum can u do the running animation like kh2 (battle)
(I promise, there's only the picture this time. no epic chinchillas in this spoiler :af:)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Anonymous on August 02, 2011, 09:43:00 PM
(I promise, there's only the picture this time. no epic chinchillas in this spoiler :af:)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

woot woot :af: the keyblade need to be a little up like here and sorry for the bad quality
Need a beta tester?

Quote from: kronos 787 on August 02, 2011, 11:18:47 PMwoot woot :af: the keyblade need to be a little up like here and sorry for the bad quality
Thanks for the refrance. I also had to use youtube for multiple angles though
( I'm serious [enough] today. no tricks. )
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: Stitch on August 03, 2011, 11:50:16 AMThis should be better
I still see only 5 sounds
Quote from: HallowAngel on August 03, 2011, 04:56:51 AM
This actually looks very promising.
Thank you

Also, I was only going to allow 15 votes for what the dash attack is. It is quite obvious that sliding dash CAN'T win, and if there was a tie, I would go with what I wanted (Sonic Blade)

@Those of you who chose option 5...
You were wrong. there certianly WAS a point to the poll: I wanted other people's input for what to put into the PSA  :af: Of course, some of you might have chose it just becuase you didn't care what it was

Do you need help, I can make a run animation for you if you want.

Here's a walk animation I just made


This was meant to be an entry
First he walks forward a little

then he stops

Then pulls out the keyblade and goes into his wait


Also I made an animation of him throwing his keyblade forward, it's 21 frames so the animation is really fast, but the keyblade goes straight forward.

I made a run, but when I tried it out it was a little fast, but the animation is pretty good. I don't have pics but if you want it I'll give it to you.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

I think the run I have now is half-way decent, still needs some tweeks though, but I'll try yours anyway.
and that entry animation looks awesome!


If there's an animation of him actually bringing out his keyblade in the PSA you're making, do you think you could add in a similar effect to the way he brings it out in the KH games?

tl;dr: That shine effect in the KH games for the keyblade, can you put it in?