Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2011, 02:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll
0 (0%)
Is here
0 (0%)
to be
0 (0%)
a LIE
0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Knuckles seems to be coming out pretty good. I may actually keep Knuckels. Any chance we could see a video of progress?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

since im lazy im just gonna ask here :P who is that knucles over?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on December 19, 2011, 12:28:35 PMKnuckles seems to be coming out pretty good. I may actually keep Knuckels. Any chance we could see a video of progress?
Best case-senario: on the 23rd.
Quote from: Carnage on December 19, 2011, 05:32:33 PM
since im lazy im just gonna ask here :P who is that knucles over?
This is a revision of Law_law's moveset, so it's over pikachu.

Quote from: Anonymous on December 19, 2011, 11:02:20 PM
Best case-senario: on the 23rd.This is a revision of Law_law's moveset, so it's over pikachu.
shame then i wont be using him i love pikachu :S would i wish you luck anyway
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Update--
The vB is in working order, but also changed.
the >B is now spindash, the downB being like cloud's. the downB air, I may make it so when he comes up, he rarely brings an item with him.
for the model, I imported a sphere model and combined it with the MDL0 combining function. I'll have pictures soon.

This project is a project im looking forward too finally some1 decided to revamp knuckles

For those curious, here's what's left--
Fix up the animation for the >Smash
Make Atk. 13 smother
Stop the NB air from being dumb :notimp: ( the hitbox moves, but the graphic doesn't...)
<--- (maybe)
Make the 2nd charge look nicer. (unchanged animation since the first and only video he is in)
Fix the dang ^B
Add a second hitbox to the FS. First to break sheilds, second to do damage. this way you have to dodge :>.>palm: after that, I will update the BV submission with the real FS.
Ship off to MandoWolfe for the sound pack

On a side note, with the vB Air, for some reason you can move underground now :af2: unfortunatly, it skips his comming up animation (or he doesn't actually come up?). I've got an idea as to how I can fix this though.

awesome looking forward to this  ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

>.>

would you like me to port Generations Knuckles onto this boneset?

sure, I'll fork over the ccostume I use at the moment. I'd try myself, but It gave me an error with that specific model for some reason. (and he'd be deformation-less) Thank you.


Yea I am curious too.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Well, I basically finished the PSA a while ago and didn't release because I'm waiting on Mandowolfe and Nanobuds for the soundpack and import, but recently went back to it to finish the FS and recreate the NB since I don't like the charge.

Quote from: [this name jepordizes public safety] on January 18, 2012, 11:05:26 PM
Well, I basically finished the PSA a while ago and didn't release because I'm waiting on Mandowolfe and Nanobuds for the soundpack and import, but recently went back to it to finish the FS and recreate the NB since I don't like the charge.
Really, thats awesome. Quick question though, if I already have the Knuckles over pikach ( the old one) will I be able to use the new one? Also who is the voice actor you chose?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

after i finish the other Generations Models, ill make this knuckles