Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SUPER SMASH BROS TEXTURE HELP  (Read 1575 times)
pavelant
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: June 21, 2011, 06:52:14 PM »

Hey guys i just signec up but i have to ask i have a problem everytime i go to stage select my wii freezes and makes a buzzing noise but in classic mode all texture work fine what do i do? Oh shi~

Guamboy27
Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 07:16:33 PM »

First of all, don't have the title in all caps. It annoys a lot of people. Secondly, if it freezes at stage select you probably either have bad SSS codes or an sc_selmap.pac with a large file size. Do you have either of those?

pavelant
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 02:13:02 PM »

First of all, don't have the title in all caps. It annoys a lot of people. Secondly, if it freezes at stage select you probably either have bad SSS codes or an sc_selmap.pac with a large file size. Do you have either of those?
    Yeah sorry for the caps but im gonna start all over again im hoping you can help me what should i do first?

Guamboy27
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 02:28:03 PM »

Yeah sorry for the caps but im gonna start all over again im hoping you can help me what should i do first?
    Well, as I mentioned earlier, make sure you don't have any SSS codes or a too large sc_selmap.pac. Since your textures work in classic mode, your SSS is most likely the problem.

pavelant
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 05:34:25 PM »

Well, as I mentioned earlier, make sure you don't have any SSS codes or a too large sc_selmap.pac. Since your textures work in classic mode, your SSS is most likely the problem.

yeah man thx you were right i just have one last question im trying to add textures to my sd card from the vault but how does that work can you have more than 5 for each person since i tried adding one that had a psc and pac i added them both and put the code as 06 but it didnt work so what should i do?

Tempo_
    Supreme Kitten

You can't be restrained by common sense!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 06:08:35 PM »

Read the codes you're using, for one thing.

You're using a File Patch/REPLACMENT Code (or Riivolution); in other words, no adding files without some other code.

You can use this list to determine what you should be naming your textures and how many textures a character can have. Although, Dantarion is working on a little something that allows extra textures...

Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
    Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
    Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
    Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
    All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
    -kazemaru95421

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

pavelant
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: June 22, 2011, 06:59:35 PM »

Read the codes you're using, for one thing.

You're using a File Patch/REPLACMENT Code (or Riivolution); in other words, no adding files without some other code.

You can use this list to determine what you should be naming your textures and how many textures a character can have. Although, Dantarion is working on a little something that allows extra textures...
    Ok i got you ok so for instance lets say peach i downloaded a pack that game me 5 codes with textures it all works perfectly but i weant a new one what whould i do?

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: