Devil May Cry: Dante Version 1.3 Beta New Team of DO and SilentDoOm

Started by DivineOverlord, June 21, 2011, 09:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should his throw attacks/animations be?

?
28 (68.3%)
?
13 (31.7%)

Total Members Voted: 41

You used both files? Ikepac and Ikefitmotion?

June 23, 2011, 08:47:26 AM #91 Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 08:49:25 AM by Equilibrium
Quote from: zero34 on June 23, 2011, 08:43:41 AM
Hi all. Ok I'm rather new at this, and to the site as well. I got Dante's skin to show up fine, as well as his animations, however for some reason even though he moved the way he should for Dante all the moves were still Ike's. Like some of the attacks would invisibly happen when he wasnt even moving that way. So currently I am at a .I've read and watched tutorials but they don't seem to help with this particular thing. Whcich could be as simple as I messed up on putting the files in the folder. If someone could please explain this to me I'd be very greatful.
Did you add all the files? You need all of the files, Final Smash is not needed for the attacks though.

You need:
The FitIke.pac for the moveset (If you want to use the Strong or Very strong one, rename those to FitIke.pac)
The FitIkeMotionEtc.pac for the animations
The FitIkeFinal.pac for the final smash

Yes I used both of those, but it was still doing Ike's normal attacks while Dante was moving the way he was modded to. Like When I used the standard B button attack he used ether but was holding his hands out like he was shooting i suppose.

Quote from: zero34 on June 23, 2011, 08:57:31 AM
Yes I used both of those, but it was still doing Ike's normal attacks while Dante was moving the way he was modded to. Like When I used the standard B button attack he used ether but was holding his hands out like he was shooting i suppose.
Strange.. try backing up your Sd on your pc, then format your SD and put everything back on it
Then retest, i had this before myself and ended up having to format and retest. It worked for me back then.

oh wow....I feel like an idiot now. I accidentally named the FitIke.pac file FitIke00.pac. Wow really sorry for the trouble. It's working great now. But thanks for trying to help anyways. It's much appreciated

Quote from: zero34 on June 23, 2011, 09:05:18 AM
oh wow....I feel like an idiot now. I accidentally named the FitIke.pac file FitIke00.pac. Wow really sorry for the trouble. It's working great now. But thanks for trying to help anyways. It's much appreciated
No problem, it can happen

I think that was my first mistake I've ever made...

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 23, 2011, 09:11:45 AM
I think that was my first mistake I've ever made...
Same here, when i realized it i smacked myself for it. I felt so dumb XD

June 23, 2011, 10:25:51 AM #98 Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 10:43:45 AM by Meowzalot
Quote from: zero34 on June 23, 2011, 08:57:31 AM
Yes I used both of those, but it was still doing Ike's normal attacks while Dante was moving the way he was modded to. Like When I used the standard B button attack he used ether but was holding his hands out like he was shooting i suppose.

I'm having the same problem actually.. I can't seem to get the FitIke.pac file to work.. :/
I'm trying to use the "Strong" Version.
Has anyone else tried it?


I'm making up for the mistakes I've made . . . I want to start a new thread with you.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6.0
Full list of character files and PAC/PCS.

Did DO decide what to do with the throws?


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 23, 2011, 02:28:30 PM
I've got a couple of ideas :)

A couple of pages ago someone mentioned him riding on the opponent which would be the [censored]................... up-throw could be he throws you in the air and air trick to the opponent and you can choose what move to use

back-throw throws you back and shoots with the sawn-off shotgun
forward-throw dante does that spinning ice move he does with cerberus
down-throw could be he slams you on the ground and punches the ground with the gauntlet and explodes

Quote from: lightning29 on June 23, 2011, 02:43:30 PM
A couple of pages ago someone mentioned him riding on the opponent which would be the [censored]................... up-throw could be he throws you in the air and air trick to the opponent and you can choose what move to use

back-throw throws you back and shoots with the sawn-off shotgun
forward-throw dante does that spinning ice move he does with cerberus
down-throw could be he slams you on the ground and punches the ground with the gauntlet and explodes

Flashy! Too flashy! This is what kills the balance! @_@

Quote from: Meowzalot on June 23, 2011, 10:25:51 AM
I'm having the same problem actually.. I can't seem to get the FitIke.pac file to work.. :/
I'm trying to use the "Strong" Version.
Has anyone else tried it?
I tried all 3 versions, they work fine for me. You sure everything is named correctly?

Quote from: Cloudy on June 23, 2011, 02:45:42 PM
Flashy! Too flashy! This is what kills the balance! @_@

lol really? even if they dont do a lot of damage and have small knockback