Devil May Cry: Dante Version 1.3 Beta New Team of DO and SilentDoOm

Started by DivineOverlord, June 21, 2011, 09:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should his throw attacks/animations be?

?
28 (68.3%)
?
13 (31.7%)

Total Members Voted: 41

June 23, 2011, 11:46:05 PM #135 Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 12:44:06 AM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 23, 2011, 10:19:53 PM
Thanks ^^  And yeah the quality wasn't too great, but it's clear enough :)  

Here's the animation the orb is the path the bullets will travel:



whew,finally my internet is working again!!! XD

for what move will that be ? I'm assuming that animation can be used as a phase in his Neutral B special.




EDIT#2 - I revamped attack AIr Low animation and now its a combo move that dante does in Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 XD


Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: Equilibrium on June 23, 2011, 02:47:53 PM
I tried all 3 versions, they work fine for me. You sure everything is named correctly?

Yes. Unless they're named incorrectly. Can you mediafire me your folder of Ike?


I'm making up for the mistakes I've made . . . I want to start a new thread with you.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6.0
Full list of character files and PAC/PCS.

Wow. You guys are making progress like crazy. XD

I guess a version 2 video will be in order.

June 24, 2011, 02:54:14 AM #138 Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 01:44:49 AM by mariofan1138
This is amazing so far. Personally, I know nothing about DMC, but I really admire the uniqueness in the moveset so far. The animations and everything look great so far, and I really look forward to seeing the finished product.

Through reading the comments and watching the video, I do have a few suggestions. There's been talk about reducing the potency of the neutral-b move. Personally, I think the rapid gunshots can work if they have no knockback whatsoever (think of Fox's b move). The final, larger shot could have some knockback (maybe the power of an uncharged to medium charged vBrawl side smash for the average character). You could keep knockback on the first two shots perhaps, just to keep some of the move's original purpose.

Anyways, I can't decide whether to try out the PSA or wait till the next version/release. Not to rush you, but do you think you'll have the next version up within a few days, or will you try to make a bunch of changes before the next upload?

edit:
I downloaded it and tried it out =)
anyways, I look forward to your continued work on it.

Quote from: Meowzalot on June 24, 2011, 02:32:29 AM
Yes. Unless they're named incorrectly. Can you mediafire me your folder of Ike?
I use an ISO file to use them so that won't work xD

Which of the 3 versions of the PSA are you using? The normal, the strong or the very strong?

Quote from: Shiina the Sheikah on June 24, 2011, 09:40:16 AM
I use an ISO file to use them so that won't work xD

Which of the 3 versions of the PSA are you using? The normal, the strong or the very strong?


I've tried them all. None of them are working for me. I've renamed all the BALANCED, STRONG, and VERY STRONG. None of them work. The animations work, the way he holds his guns, the sword on the back, his B attacks. But none of the attacks are transferred. He's still doing Ike's normal attacks..

I just need someone to send me their Ike folder through mediafire. I know it's possible. I've sent my entire Brstm folder to people because I've replaced all my music on my SSBB with death metal and other various fighting songs like Mortal kombat theme and stuff.


I'm making up for the mistakes I've made . . . I want to start a new thread with you.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6.0
Full list of character files and PAC/PCS.

Quote from: Meowzalot on June 24, 2011, 06:04:07 PM

I've tried them all. None of them are working for me. I've renamed all the BALANCED, STRONG, and VERY STRONG. None of them work. The animations work, the way he holds his guns, the sword on the back, his B attacks. But none of the attacks are transferred. He's still doing Ike's normal attacks..

I just need someone to send me their Ike folder through mediafire. I know it's possible. I've sent my entire Brstm folder to people because I've replaced all my music on my SSBB with death metal and other various fighting songs like Mortal kombat theme and stuff.

Then you're probably renaming it the wrong thing.  Remember to rename it to FitIke.pac with no numbers or anything.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 24, 2011, 06:38:28 PM
Then you're probably renaming it the wrong thing.  Remember to rename it to FitIke.pac with no numbers or anything.

I've done that many times. I've renamed practically every file that consists.. Which is why I'm asking for someone else's proper Ike folder..
I wouldn't be if I had known what is wrong. I even re-formatted my SD card twice..


I'm making up for the mistakes I've made . . . I want to start a new thread with you.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6.0
Full list of character files and PAC/PCS.

Quote from: Meowzalot on June 24, 2011, 06:50:36 PM
I've done that many times. I've renamed practically every file that consists.. Which is why I'm asking for someone else's proper Ike folder..
I wouldn't be if I had known what is wrong. I even re-formatted my SD card twice..

Umm, there's not really a whole lot that should have been renamed in the first place :/ I'll upload in a bit I guess when I get home, but it should be pretty much just like the one Divine Overlord inserted in his .rar file.

Quote from: Meowzalot on June 24, 2011, 06:50:36 PM
I've done that many times. I've renamed practically every file that consists.. Which is why I'm asking for someone else's proper Ike folder..
I wouldn't be if I had known what is wrong. I even re-formatted my SD card twice..

That is really strange :-\

Thankfully madkool is going to help me on this so I'll just let the conversation go back to it's awesome updates. Keep it up Sdoom and DO. :)


I'm making up for the mistakes I've made . . . I want to start a new thread with you.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6.0
Full list of character files and PAC/PCS.

June 24, 2011, 09:18:33 PM #146 Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 11:09:48 PM by Cloudy
Quote from: Meowzalot on June 24, 2011, 09:16:37 PM
Thankfully madkool is going to help me on this so I'll just let the conversation go back to it's awesome updates. Keep it up Sdoom and DO. :)

Hmm, click my Sig if you want me to help you, we can discuss this here step by step. :)


EDIT: It's working for him now. <3

DO I need more pics of Dante's Devil Trigger.
Also, can you make the graphic Devil Trigger does in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-TTUx4lazY

Well,the PSA is great!But I think you have to make a more damaging Final Smash because its Final Smash is a little dissapointing o_o

Yeah it's horrible... god. All your psa's suck.
:>.>palm: