*MeleeMaster500's Textures* DMCA claims by nintendo on mediafire

Started by MeleeMaster500, June 25, 2009, 02:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which should I work on?

Manfred Von Karma
Banjo
revamp a released texture with a vertex edit
FINISH YOUR UNFINISHED TEXTURES!
Hm... So Grunty is getting a vex edit treatment eh? Nice. :)

She most certainly is; I'll try to make it a quick edit, so I can get back to karma, but I'll still make it look nice. It'll also be my first attempt at some UV editing, as evidence with the broomstick head (which is made from the small part of the hammer shaft on the other side of the head, rotated and brought to the base btw)

V. 1.00

Quote from: MeleeMaster500 on December 16, 2010, 05:42:54 AM
She most certainly is; I'll try to make it a quick edit, so I can get back to karma, but I'll still make it look nice. It'll also be my first attempt at some UV editing, as evidence with the broomstick head (which is made from the small part of the hammer shaft on the other side of the head, rotated and brought to the base btw)
Awesome. Grunty will be really neat to have in Brawl especially with the vertex.

well you can get the first version already, it's a texture I made a long whiles back, which saves me quite a bit of time on this edit.


also:
they told me I was crazy, I'll prove them wrong

V. 1.00

Please tell me that you'll add the eyes on the broom, even if it's just the texture :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


December 17, 2010, 03:52:52 PM #110 Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 04:02:14 PM by MeleeMaster500
What are you talking about?


The face was made from the small segment of handle on the other side of the hammer head. it had a pretty small part of its UV map, so I increased that and was able to paste a face on it.



as you can see, the segment im using for the head inst very complex of a model, it only has 1 segment of faces in length and has a bit of depth from it's center  vertex sticking out. the texture you've seen on it so far has just been what's on the faces on the exact end of the piece. I may, or may not make the front of the face seamless and continue to the side of the piece, but you still recognize the face pretty well even if its kinda flat.

so that picture of her holding the broom (which was meant to show how close I am to giving fingers to D3) is just the back of the head

V. 1.00

there's already a perfect banjo made over mario by aafyre...

over mario.

I never knew he was gunna do that, and IMO his looks great, but I feel like olimar's a better character for banjo, and I'll put in my own vertex and texture work to make it original.

V. 1.00

was just pointing it out... xD u are always free to do wut u want xD

sorry bout the texture tangents but:





V. 1.00

Quote from: MeleeMaster500 on December 25, 2010, 05:50:48 AM
sorry bout the texture tangents but:

*Insert Mrs Game and Watch here*
To put it simply, that is hilarious, nice job dude. XD

December 25, 2010, 05:55:10 AM #116 Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 05:57:33 AM by Memories
Quote from: MeleeMaster500 on December 25, 2010, 05:50:48 AM
sorry bout the texture tangents but:






Omg where is the download link i got to have it
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I like the idea of a Mrs. Game and Watch... It make me lol inside, Nicely done!

December 25, 2010, 05:58:20 AM #118 Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 05:59:42 AM by MeleeMaster500
The first vertex of g&w, I know everyone's excited, but give me a bit of time to fix it slitghtly.

I'm assuming you don't want to have this as a finished product:




V. 1.00

Quote from: MeleeMaster500 on December 25, 2010, 05:58:20 AM

The first vertex of g&w, I know everyone's excited, just give me a bit of time to fix it slitghtly, i'm assuming you don't want to have this as a finished product:




Omg her legs, they go out of her dress
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿