*MeleeMaster500's Textures* DMCA claims by nintendo on mediafire

Started by MeleeMaster500, June 25, 2009, 02:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which should I work on?

Manfred Von Karma
Banjo
revamp a released texture with a vertex edit
FINISH YOUR UNFINISHED TEXTURES!
yeah he's pretty flexible, and his body never morphs, so i'll have to shorten the dress

V. 1.00

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 25, 2010, 05:54:14 AM
Quote from: MeleeMaster500 on December 25, 2010, 05:50:48 AM
sorry bout the texture tangents but:

*Insert Mrs Game and Watch here*
To put it simply, that is hilarious, nice job dude. XD

Nintendo/Famicom: Mr. Game and Watch, meet Ms. Game and watch, she's here to replace your dead and gone but still classic games with new up to date graphics and epic 2D boob action!

Mr Game And watch: Nooooooooo T=T

XD hilarious hack dude :l is it a vertex? @_@;

December 25, 2010, 05:42:45 PM #122 Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 05:44:02 PM by MeleeMaster500
It certainly is, mr gnw is a 3d model like everyone else, with additional models for his outlines too. Luckily I can abuse some of his flatness to make a more detailed body,like I did with his head. I don't have too much to finish until she's released, but it takes a lot of separate polygons to go through the export and patching process

V. 1.00



Finally released something new, the FIRST released vertex hack of Mr. Game & Watch



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15779

more info at stacksmash

V. 1.00

Quote from: MeleeMaster500 on January 19, 2011, 03:43:07 AM


Finally released something new, the FIRST released vertex hack of Mr. Game & Watch

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15779

more info at stacksmash

What the balls?

That's pretty neat. XD Congrats on the First G&W vertex, didn't know it was possible.

January 19, 2011, 04:14:20 AM #125 Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 04:16:11 AM by Memories
Mrs. Game & Watch doesn't work over the other colors of Mr. Game & Watch besides the normal one, can you explain this

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

January 19, 2011, 04:21:17 AM #126 Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 04:22:35 AM by MeleeMaster500
yeah it does, just put it as "FitGamewatch00.pcs" in the gamewatch folder. It will affect all of his costume slots because his data's just special

if its not working for you, then you might be using some other hack that's affecting it. (perhaps one that changes his default colors)

and said hack preventing this may have "allowed" individual costumes for his slots.

so I have no idea exactly what your problem is

V. 1.00



January 26, 2011, 09:36:44 PM #129 Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 09:37:50 PM by MeleeMaster500
@gamma ridley, yeah when I decided to make it, I started with the thought "why can't this be done?" I saw no reason it wouldn't and made it.

also, small release:



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16020

swapped the model from falco's side b over the falcon punch's model. Kinda old, but I fixed its animation and released it

V. 1.00



Manfred von Karma pl0x
Barely any Phoenix Wright characters floating around BrawlVault...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


he'll come soon enough, but first I gotta deal with a certain rhyming witch

V. 1.00

Grunty will be here
to join the Brawl
She will beat Banjo
and watch him fall!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]