Getting iso

Started by Stitch, June 28, 2011, 09:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

how do you burn the .iso from the disc?
thats all I need to know

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All


June 29, 2011, 06:34:34 AM #2 Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 06:41:14 AM by Mikuru Asahina
Were ugh... *cough Cough* Not Able to Ugh *cough Cough* Talk about this here. ^_^

Quote•Linking to or asking for a ROM, ISO, music, or any other copyrighted material, or to any site that provides such material, is prohibited.
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

Quote from: Mikuru Asahina on June 29, 2011, 06:34:34 AM
Were ugh... *cough Cough* Not Able to Ugh *cough Cough* Talk about this here. ^_^


But isn't he asking about ripping an ISO?

Quote from: BabyLuigiOnFire on June 29, 2011, 06:52:29 AMBut isn't he asking about ripping an ISO?

Yes but when i comes to ISO
Theres Really Not Much Thats Legal....
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

Quote from: Mikuru Asahina on June 29, 2011, 07:33:51 AM
Yes but when i comes to ISO
Theres Really Not Much Thats Legal....
this is ok to ask here he's not asking for a download or anything he wants to rip his own iso with a program. that is legal

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

Wait, Ripping ISO' Are Legal?

and lol this is my 420th post.....
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

Quote from: Weyard on June 29, 2011, 05:53:28 AM
I thin it's covered in this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=4.0
For some reason the link won't work

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

CleanRip or any Usb loader allows you to rip isos from game discs.

My wii is bricked, though

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

 *facepalm*

Put the game in your computer
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

If your Wii wasn't bricked, you could've used WiiHttp. It's an awesome program that rips your DVDs via internet. It supports single-layered discs, dual-layered discs, and Gamecube discs.
Quote from: Mikuru Asahina on June 30, 2011, 03:02:41 AM
*facepalm*

Put the game in your computer
:srs:
Is that even possible?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Phoenix Wright on June 30, 2011, 03:03:27 AM:srs: Is that even possible?

If Youre Computer Can Read Disc's
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

Quote from: Mikuru Asahina on June 29, 2011, 06:57:41 PM
Wait, Ripping ISO' Are Legal?

and lol this is my 420th post.....

yes ripping them is legal but if ur selling them or putting them up for  download thats when u get introuble as long as it's for ur own ue at home and not for redistribution it's perfectly fine.
Quote from: BloodHunter on June 30, 2011, 02:33:27 AM
CleanRip or any Usb loader allows you to rip isos from game discs.
and this ^^

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

Quote from: Mikuru Asahina on June 30, 2011, 03:10:21 AM
If Youre Computer Can Read Disc's
Pretty sure that was sarcasm...