Mewtwo2000's tools - cBliss Tool updated [21/04/2014]

Started by Mewtwo2000, July 06, 2011, 04:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey mewtwo, think you could make a tool that exports Mdlo's from a bress as DAE?
After I edit something in 3DS Max 2010 AIS just creates a log file....

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 09, 2011, 01:59:46 PM
Hey mewtwo, think you could make a tool that exports Mdlo's from a bress as DAE?
After I edit something in 3DS Max 2010 AIS just creates a log file....

:srs:

You should try to learn how to use the stuff you got properly before requesting such things.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


MShadow Tool

Edit where your shadows in stages go without the need of moving a model with animations.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22703
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Wow. This is amazing!

Neat program, Mewtwo!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



New tool, you can change the flag5, flag6 and type values in any material in a model.

Also, you can enable shades in obj imports with it.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 16, 2011, 07:36:43 PMNew tool, you can change the flag5, flag6 and type values in any material in a model. Also, you can enable shades in obj imports with it.
Awesome. Much faster to do those things now! =D

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 16, 2011, 07:36:43 PM
New tool, you can change the flag5, flag6 and type values in any material in a model.

Also, you can enable shades in obj imports with it.


:af2:

*waits for it to be released*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

:D

Thank you so much. Though it'll eliminate one of the disadvantages of shoddy imports, It'll help models made from scratch shine.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Yeah, but I wasn't going to keep for myself the fact that imports can be shaded ^^U

Anyway, I'm starting to get used to imports, they can be interesting. They will probably end up killing the brawl hacking, but before that happens, it will reach a peak O.o

Oh, new tool. Just yet another MDL0 Porter, able to fix every mdl0 inside a file.



Easy to use. You can change the target file by double-clicking the name.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Is this for imports from other games to hex/make them usable in-game, or an alternative to using Tabuu?

Just for imports and such. Same as fortwaffle's trio of programs, or the hex editing tutorial in SWF.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Is it possible that you could make it rename any character bones that are imported to brawl-esque style?

IE: LShoulder, LShoulder J etc?
Renaming characters bones takes forever man =-=

Is the MDL0 porter only compatible with BrawlBox 0.64d?

I've got version 11 models that I converted, but since 0.64d can't save things right, I can't do anything with them. And if opened in 0.63d, they show up, but again nothing can be saved without errors and it says the version of the model is 256.

Quote from: Angelglory on October 18, 2011, 08:38:29 PM
Is the MDL0 porter only compatible with BrawlBox 0.64d?

I've got version 11 models that I converted, but since 0.64d can't save things right, I can't do anything with them. And if opened in 0.63d, they show up, but again nothing can be saved without errors and it says the version of the model is 256.

Send me one of those v11 models and I'll check it.

The program is supposed to just make what RTB's tutorial says. Deleting and inserting data to make the file compatible with brawl. Brawlbox 0.64 is supposed to read any version of MDL0, while 0.63 is supposed to read v9. If v255 is read, then the algorithm is not good for those models, or that version of models. So, if I look closely the model, I may find out the problem and make the program to move things differently for v11.

Do Fortwaffles's tools work for your v11 models anyway?
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial