Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 15
Author Topic: Mewtwo2000's tools - cBliss Tool updated [21/04/2014]  (Read 101732 times)
DSX8
Stage/Character Importer
Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: October 18, 2011, 04:30:03 PM »

Send me one of those v11 models and I'll check it.

The program is supposed to just make what RTB's tutorial says. Deleting and inserting data to make the file compatible with brawl. Brawlbox 0.64 is supposed to read any version of MDL0, while 0.63 is supposed to read v9. If v255 is read, then the algorithm is not good for those models, or that version of models. So, if I look closely the model, I may find out the problem and make the program to move things differently for v11.

Do Fortwaffles's tools work for your v11 models anyway?
    to save the hassle... V11 mdl0's does work in 0.63d modset, but most V11 models dont show properly when made as a V9.. for what reason? not even sure

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #31 on: October 19, 2011, 05:22:02 AM »

Is the MDL0 porter only compatible with BrawlBox 0.64d?

I've got version 11 models that I converted, but since 0.64d can't save things right, I can't do anything with them. And if opened in 0.63d, they show up, but again nothing can be saved without errors and it says the version of the model is 256.

I've looked to the case, and well...

It looks like older brawlbox instances are showing the version wrongly. It shows 256 as you said, but so does with any other brawl model. So, the problem isn't with the model or the tool, but the display in old brawlbox.

About saving, I've had no issues to save... Well, I had, but that's something that happens with brawlbox. If you create a new model and delete it, you will probably be able to save and such.

What's sure is that the cat you sent me showed perfectly in brawlbox 0.63d modset 4.2, can be saved, and everything looks fine.

More feedbacks about v11 or any other MDL0 version with this program are appreciated =)

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: November 02, 2011, 02:23:58 PM »

one question, would it be possible to revert this?

for example: i port zack (from zack and wiki) to brawl mdl0, i export his boneset, make an import over his boneset, now i have another character to work as zack, but he's in brawl mdl0, now i wanna get it bac into zack and wiki, is this possible?

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2011, 02:31:14 PM »

one question, would it be possible to revert this?

for example: i port zack (from zack and wiki) to brawl mdl0, i export his boneset, make an import over his boneset, now i have another character to work as zack, but he's in brawl mdl0, now i wanna get it bac into zack and wiki, is this possible?

I guess the new brawlbox was supposed to allow this. My program, itself, cannot do it. It just reads the format, and if not v9, applies the algorithm RTB posted to make it compatible with brawl. It may be revertible, but you would need to invert the steps in that tutorial in a hex editor.

In the end, the changes from one version to another are mostly where things are located. So, it would be possible to do in the case that brawlbox 0.65 can't save it as a working v11.

Stage shadows tutorial

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: November 02, 2011, 02:47:56 PM »

ok, any possibility someone makes an app to convert brawl mdl0s to Z and W mdl0s??? ^.^

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2011, 02:50:00 PM »

I guess brawlbox will be able to do that in days. If doesn't happen, I'll try to revert the process in the program.

Stage shadows tutorial

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: November 02, 2011, 07:35:15 PM »

nice!

than we can not only import to brawl, but to other games too!

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2011, 04:20:11 PM »

Material Tool updated.

It automatically changes some things in imported values, which should help to fix more quickly the issues caused by having a bad shader, or a too bright color set.

Stage shadows tutorial

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2011, 09:07:19 PM »

New stage roster expansion tool

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23654

Stage shadows tutorial

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #39 on: November 10, 2011, 09:42:36 PM »

AWESOME! Finally, something to make it less of a pain in the ass.

I did just have a glitch though. Tried to open it for the first time, said rsbe01 found, I said look for another name, but decided just to close it and try to drag and drop my gct. It wouldn't let me close it though. It kept popping back up regardless of what i clicked. I had to go into task manager and end the process.

Also could you explain the deal with having 4 different stage drop-downs? Which does each do? I assume they are for rel to use, icon, tracklist, and... not sure what else, but that's just my guess.

Anyway I will try it out for real this weekend. Thanks.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2011, 05:47:17 AM »

AWESOME! Finally, something to make it less of a pain in the ass.

I did just have a glitch though. Tried to open it for the first time, said rsbe01 found, I said look for another name, but decided just to close it and try to drag and drop my gct. It wouldn't let me close it though. It kept popping back up regardless of what i clicked. I had to go into task manager and end the process.

Also could you explain the deal with having 4 different stage drop-downs? Which does each do? I assume they are for rel to use, icon, tracklist, and... not sure what else, but that's just my guess.

Anyway I will try it out for real this weekend. Thanks.

I've fixed that and other glitches in the program, I suppose I released it too late in the night (over 5am, I should sleep more...).

Now you should be able to switch flawlessly between gct files.

Also, added the option of changing the used gct file while using the program already, just by doubleclicking on the name of the file on the top.

Also, by trying the outdated program in the university a few minutes ago, I've had some strange error by opening a gct file of mine, used in my STGCUSTOM PACK 2. I've investigated a little, and it seems like that code was wrong. I forgot to include the last icon/stage in the counter for that part, and the program just tried to open something beyond its possibilities because of this. I've added a error handler for this, so if you open a gct file with errors in that part, the program warns you. Once warned, you can keep using the program normally, and edit the problematic parts, if any.

About the 4 different drop-downs, maybe one of them wasn't necessary, but it's interesting to see it all. I'll explain quickly.

There are 2 parts in the code. One of them manages which stages will be possibly loaded, and which icons will they be using. That's the part of the left. The top one is just the stages loaded, while the bottom one is the icon used for the stage. They will move together so you always see which icon is used for a stage. In most cases, they will say the same. But, when you reach the custom stages (the added ones), then you won't find a custom x icon, but a number of icon. Those numbers are the used ones in the common5.pac file, in the system folder. So, you can manage which of them are you gonna use for your stage. There's an edit button for this. When you click the edit button, a new window is open, and you can change both loaded stage and loaded icon for a certain slot. You can repeat them, there's no problem with that. I mean, you can load the same stage from 2 different icons. That has not much sense, but it's possible to do.

The other part of the code manages which of those stage/icon pairs are loaded for each of the 2 pages in the game, the brawl and melee ones. The top one is brawl, and the other is melee. If you watch the list, you will see stage names. If I wanted to be exact, I should have included both stage and icon in the list, but as I'm supposing nobody is using a stage twice, I'm only listing the stage name.

Well, those stages used per page can be changed, added and removed. Don't add too many, as there's some limit of stages per page, I guess 39. Maybe I should have placed a limit in the program so you can't have more than 39 stages per page, but I've not done it. I suppose people will just be intelligent and won't try to force the code.

To add or remove, you have to select one of the stages, check one of the boxes with the proper option, and click either 'to brawl' or 'to melee'. The stage counter will automatically change to reflect the number of stages per page you have now.

Using those buttons without checking the options below just changes the stage/icon used in that slot in the page. If the adding option is selected, the added stage will come from the selected item in the left drop-downs too.

I guess that's it. I think that nothing else is needed to run the program and manage to easily edit the roster. With this, you can even change the order of your stages, and not necessarily add more.

Also, unlike the ASL Tool, this program can write the code into your gct if it's not found in it.

Please, keep always a copy of your previous gct, just in case.

Stage shadows tutorial

Allav866
    Supreme Kitten

Would U like to play with Mii?

• Awards Favorite'd Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #41 on: November 11, 2011, 10:21:53 AM »

I feel like this information could potentially be useful, but I haven't tried it yet.
    By switching Icon ID's between a Custom stage and a regular Brawl stage, you can work around those pesky origin icons that are linked to other stages. For example, if I wanted to make Rainbow Cruise have its classic Melee Mushroom Icon, but not let Delfino Plaza be effected, switch its Icon ID with STGCUSTOM01, and edit common5 accordingly, then put a Mario stage on STGCUSTOM01, like Mewtwo2000's Peach's Courtyard/Castle. Sorry if I didn't make much sense, I can be bad at explaining things sometimes.
    *EDIT* Tested, and it works! Awesome Face
    *EDIT 2* Alternatively, you can set a certain regular stage to match the Icon ID of one of the last expansion slots, then remove that stage from the roster. Will test this when I can.
    « Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 07:19:24 PM by Allav866 » Logged

My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
    Bear Claws
    These claws are like a bear's, with
    melee attacks among the most
    devastating of any weapon. Their
    ranged shots are strong but have a
    short reach. If you can get up close,
    your foes won't know what hit them.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
    Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
    NNID: Allav866

Lord_of_D:
    Supreme Kitten

:D

• Awards Heart Container Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: November 11, 2011, 11:19:47 AM »

im not brave enough for mess-up with your edit stuff, but looks good Smiley

yadayada
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #43 on: November 11, 2011, 12:40:47 PM »

Great tool as always, Mewtwo. I see myself using this in the future Wink.

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #44 on: November 11, 2011, 07:39:08 PM »

Awesome, thanks for the explanation. I would like to see an update in the future to choose what tracklist to use, but otherwise fantastic.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 15
    Print
    Jump to: