Tcll's resource box

Started by DarkPikachu, July 07, 2011, 02:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MDL0 template: how would you prefer the data fields??

named according to Nintendo's SDK
named for noobs to understand
Have you made any progress? It seems like you stopped, but you can never be sure.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on February 27, 2014, 11:16:20 PM
Have you made any progress? It seems like you stopped, but you can never be sure.
have you been keeping updated on smashboards :)
http://smashboards.com/threads/334292

I've kinda stopped posting here... that's all :P

I only posted to notify about the broken downloads.

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


September 02, 2014, 12:52:21 AM #258 Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 12:56:56 AM by Tcll
Quote from: TheSoraKid on September 02, 2014, 12:10:57 AM
It's a bot.
haha thanks :)
glad I didn't click it then XD
(not that my browser wouldn't protect me anyways) :P

EDIT: @everyone:
btw, my browser notifies me if you reply here (email),
so if you need something, I'm always watching. ;)

I'm never stopping on UMC as there's too much I want to achieve from it. ;)
(I'm not just gonna throw all that away)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.