Tcll's resource box

Started by DarkPikachu, July 07, 2011, 02:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MDL0 template: how would you prefer the data fields??

named according to Nintendo's SDK
named for noobs to understand
I'm supporting you all the way, Tcll. I wish you luck. :3

thanx for the support :)

I'm afraid my GUI won't be as impressive as I want it to be... >_>
here's the few minor flaws:
-no transparency (maybe until I define materials)
-resizing the window doesn't resize the GUI correctly (currerntly squish and stretch)

IDK if I can make it expand and collapse like I want, but I'll see when I get there... >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I've just gotton blender 2.60 ^_^
I'm just getting it now so I can better define the vertex positions for my GUI >_>
(things are starting to look not the way I want them to look)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

October 19, 2011, 07:11:25 PM #78 Last Edit: April 08, 2023, 01:01:57 AM by DarkPikachu
just showin off some progress: :P


I actually had to work on it in blender...
(the image above doesn't show what I've done) >_>


I'll use smooth shading on it and make it look somewhat like glass when I can <_<

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Looking great. Keep working Buddy ^_^
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

October 21, 2011, 07:46:26 PM #80 Last Edit: April 08, 2023, 01:04:04 AM by DarkPikachu
I've just added a resize function, so it doesn't squish and stretch anymore,
but now I have this:


I'll see what I can do to resize the GUI values accordingly... >_>
but first I'm going to finish the basic GUI layout (no widgets yet)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

excuze me if I seem a little uncaring in my recent posts...
3 dumb cats pushed my wii off a desk, and broke my 16GB flash drive >:O

so UMC3.0a is delayed now >:O

and I had Melee, Brawl, and a working SDK on there. -.-*

anyways,
you can expect alot from me when I get my compy back. (:<

I do have my REFT builder finished and ready to UL,
and I also have a material node and shader viewer.
it just shows the TEV structure info and data...

other than that I've built a pseudo C++ switch in py:

for i in range(5):
    v = i #switch
    if case(1,v): print 'case 1'
    if case(3,v): print 'case 2'
    else: pass

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

hey...
can I get a little help with a system design??

it's an idea for UMC4.0 where you basically program using a block-link structure
(similar to using a node editor in 3D apps)

I just need help with it's design >_>
any takers??

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

currently working on re-writing the 2.1 SDK in python

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

November 05, 2011, 11:02:57 AM #84 Last Edit: April 08, 2023, 11:02:08 AM by DarkPikachu
I've finnally gotten back to my compy :D
so here's those releases I promised:

REFT Builder: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G3C1LNVR


Mat/Node structure viewer: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3YUMD8UR
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and for 404, or anyone else:
my latest TMP previewer in Tk: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AKDUAXOZ


EDIT: if anyone has these, Western Digital died multiple times (different drives) with my old sources
these ended up being lost :(

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Keep going and finally. Viewable TEXO
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Oh, hey. Just got around to checking this again.
I'll check out that previewer...

FC: 2191-7379-6272

It's looking great, keep up the amazing work man! I'm real new to Melee hacking stuff but I really want to learn.

December 01, 2011, 04:04:47 AM #88 Last Edit: April 08, 2023, 10:44:59 AM by DarkPikachu
I'm FINALLY BACK!!!
(but only for a short time -.-*)

Quote from: Volt_Storm_7 on November 08, 2011, 05:34:29 AM
Keep going and finally. Viewable TEXO
yes, finally indeed...
sry I didn't release it sooner... <:D

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on November 13, 2011, 06:39:36 PM
Oh, hey. Just got around to checking this again.
I&#039;ll check out that previewer...
kk good :)
can't wait to hear of your progress ;)
(sadly I havn't gotten too much done, with no net and all) -.-

Quote from: Acryte on November 17, 2011, 07:04:47 AM
It&#039;s looking great, keep up the amazing work man! I&#039;m real new to Melee hacking stuff but I really want to learn.
well...
I'm still having the same problems with my current melee converter (UMC v2.6d)
so I'll just release it as it is... >_>
(you can use my code to learn from) ;)
most trophies convert perfectly

but, I'm starting over with UMC v3.0, so 2.6d is nearly useless now XDD


anyways... I've got some UL's to do,
but can't yet due to me having the world's crappiest net connection D:

UL's involve:
- a new hack: ' .i¶c‡' (Pikachu)
- my unfinished REFT viewer (I'm fed-up with it) DX<
- UMC 2.6d
- my stereoscopic (R/GB) and (G/RB) shaders (still need depth calculation)
- other stuff to talk about (errors and finds with brbx) :P

EDIT:
go ahead and preview my shader: ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

December 02, 2011, 04:59:00 AM #89 Last Edit: April 08, 2023, 11:27:36 AM by DarkPikachu
hey 404, or any other great minds... :/

I need a logic system for programming based on nodes...
(I just need help on designing the nodes) >_>

can anyone help me out??

here's an example for an IF statement:

- the top box is the expression
- the bottom box is if the expression evaluates 'True'

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.