Project:Gotenks : updated Progress

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), July 15, 2011, 11:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gotenks´s new N-B idea better then big Tree cannon(kamehameha like N-B)?

yeah since that is move a Gotenks attack instead use a "almost" yellow kamehameha like attack
5 (12.8%)
Big tree cannon is better
12 (30.8%)
i dont care Gotenks is awesome
7 (17.9%)
yeah Die die missiles is really good idea
11 (28.2%)
Random person: how you doing PSAs?  MarioDk: Muffin button
4 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

September 09, 2011, 05:58:12 AM #540 Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 06:05:48 AM by Gotenks
Vice Shout will be changed to something else
can be removed or as side-taunt if needed :D
i update Op soon

btw smashclash send me any animation you got now i do my plan B for FS until DO come back (ghosts will work like as vegeta´s big bang attack 4x so they can´t be controled just a GFX that sitting on ThrowN bone)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 09, 2011, 05:58:12 AMVice Shout will be changed to something else can be removed or as side-taunt if needed :D i update Op soon btw smashclash send me any animation you got now i do my plan B for FS until DO come back (ghosts will work like as vegeta´s big bang attack 4x so they can´t be controled just a GFX that sitting on ThrowN bone)
Instead of wasting are time and making another idea for that ghost FS let's just wait for DO.
Also, I will send all my .chr0 files for Gotenks when I finish them all.
Btw, I don't think Vice Shout should be Side Taunt. I don't want too much taunts be taken up by attacks. Only Finish Sign. I'll see if I can think of something for Vice Shout.

Quick Idea:
How about GrabAttack can just be Vice Shout but you have to press A 4 times before the opponent jumps away.
So basically the GrabAttack(When you grab an opponent and press A) On the 5th A you press you will use Vice Shout on them so they are stunned for a few seconds.

Quote from: SmashClash on September 09, 2011, 07:17:46 PMInstead of wasting are time and making another idea for that ghost FS let's just wait for DO. Also, I will send all my .chr0 files for Gotenks when I finish them all. Btw, I don't think Vice Shout should be Side Taunt. I don't want too much taunts be taken up by attacks. Only Finish Sign. I'll see if I can think of something for Vice Shout. Quick Idea: How about GrabAttack can just be Vice Shout but you have to press A 4 times before the opponent jumps away. So basically the GrabAttack(When you grab an opponent and press A) On the 5th A you press you will use Vice Shout on them so they are stunned for a few seconds.
idk but anyway i will try  my idea for Gotenks´s N-B since i got a good idea for it will not be like vegeta´s/Goku´s/Buu´s N-B but still be big tree canon
after revamp of vegeta is done and Kid buu PSAing is done (good i got Animations done now maybe a better wait1 but that can wait)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Now that it's the weekend I can finish up a good amount of animations.

and this Weekend i hopefully got one-two hacks ready
Kid buu up-B+N-B+FS+afew other things(not the whole moveset but darkw0lf will work on rest) and Vegeta "B" attacks revamp two reasons for this hack:
1. maine73191 will finish him with "A" attacks+Throws+rest(almost the same with Kid buu and darkw0lf)
2. make Beyondyou to finish the vertex (like scott moveset made him to make scott vertex)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Wait a minute. I also did Side Smash, N Air, and Down Tilt. How come they're still not edited?

Quote from: SmashClash on September 09, 2011, 09:58:18 PMWait a minute. I also did Side Smash, N Air, and Down Tilt. How come they're still not edited?
lol i forgot to update Op again :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

K, I'm going to do Forward Throw now. Then Vice Shout, then Grab animation, then AAAAA Combo, then dash attack, then other stuff.

smashclash why not just say all Animations and i will revamp them then Vertex get done and PSA anything :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 09, 2011, 10:12:53 PMsmashclash why not just say all Animations and i will revamp them then Vertex get done and PSA anything :D
1. I have to do all? D:
2. If you have to revamp them are you saying my animations are horrible? 90% of my animations are as accurate as can be.

Quote from: SmashClash on September 09, 2011, 10:36:17 PM1. I have to do all? D: 2. If you have to revamp them are you saying my animations are horrible? 90% of my animations are as accurate as can be.
i mean if they needing revamp but you dont have to do all i mainly just waiting for the vertex so we can do the Animations even better just for that vertex and maybe also model resize by animations(but not in first version of this psa)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

September 10, 2011, 01:38:56 AM #551 Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 04:04:16 AM by SmashClash
O.O! My Forward throw is looking amazing so far! It looks just like the game! :D :D :D

EDIT: I finished it. :happy: I'll do the rest tomorrow.

EDIT2:
Here are a list of all the moves I have made so far for Gotenks:

Side-B
Down-B
Down-B Start
Down-B Air
Down-B Air Start(Almost done)
Up-B(All Angles)
Fall
DownTilt
Run
WalkSlow, WalkMiddle, WalkFast
Wait3
Neutral-B
F-Smash
Charging(A+B)
N-Air
DownTaunt


Almost Done with KirbyLucasHat Neutral-B


Also, I posted the Ultra Buu buu Volleyball Model

So that's 16-18 animations I've completed.
Pretty good?

Next is AAAAA combo, then Dash Attack, then grab and vice shout, then other moves.

cool :D
ok send me the Animations so i start PSAing anything you made and for Ghost i will send the new Fitlucas.pac and DO can redo that FS since i can´t soon wait longer
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 10, 2011, 06:17:07 AMcool :D ok send me the Animations so i start PSAing anything you made and for Ghost i will send the new Fitlucas.pac and DO can redo that FS since i can´t soon wait longer
Ok, I'll send them and I'll tell you how to PSA them. :D
Let's go on MSN, though.

September 10, 2011, 04:29:02 PM #554 Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 04:30:51 PM by Mariodk
"B" attacks(not FS and Up-B to be 100% like fox´s but rest i know) i know already and got idea for Gotenks´s N-B for not be like goku´s or kid buu´s
then Gotenks hit someone with the beam/wave/whatever the will only be one single Hit and there will come some explodesion where it hitted someone (and Fire/explodesion hit effect)
only if you hited the end of the wave if you come in middel of the wave it will be like Kid buu´s(you will know how that will be)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later