Project:Gotenks : updated Progress

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), July 15, 2011, 11:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gotenks´s new N-B idea better then big Tree cannon(kamehameha like N-B)?

yeah since that is move a Gotenks attack instead use a "almost" yellow kamehameha like attack
5 (12.8%)
Big tree cannon is better
12 (30.8%)
i dont care Gotenks is awesome
7 (17.9%)
yeah Die die missiles is really good idea
11 (28.2%)
Random person: how you doing PSAs?  MarioDk: Muffin button
4 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Wow! I like it, especially the shine! :happy:


Hi SonicBrawler!

July 18, 2011, 07:30:34 PM #91 Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 07:31:36 PM by Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk)
btw for Jumps how should they be?

last time i replaced Lucas´s jump he 2nd. jump dont worked for some reason they just stay still in air until jump animation was done
i think it will be best with First make all the mics stuff like  that and wins/taunts
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

http://www.mediafire.com/?mblrs6pufpdav9u
I attempted a rough animation for big tree cannon. I know it isn't long enough, but i just wanted you to take a look.

ok it is goodbut what happen to the fingers? at start and also at 72 frame
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk) on July 18, 2011, 07:30:34 PM
btw for Jumps how should they be?

last time i replaced Lucas´s jump he 2nd. jump dont worked for some reason they just stay still in air until jump animation was done
i think it will be best with First make all the mics stuff like  that and wins/taunts

I was thinking the most athletic jumps for his, like spinning in a cirlcle/Mario's 2nd jump!
Last time did you have the move character tab checked?

Quote from: U0 on July 18, 2011, 07:31:44 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?mblrs6pufpdav9u
I attempted a rough animation for big tree cannon. I know it isn't long enough, but i just wanted you to take a look.

I like it! That paired up with the wait 1 will loook AWESOME! But what happened to the fingers?

If I need a few animations done, can I come to you for some!


Hi SonicBrawler!

July 18, 2011, 07:40:37 PM #95 Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 07:54:12 PM by Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk)
Quote from: Black Neon X27 on July 18, 2011, 07:39:44 PMI was thinking the most athletic jumps for his, like spinning in a cirlcle/Mario's 2nd jump! Last time did you have the move character tab checked? I like it! That paired up with the wait 1 will loook AWESOME! But what happened to the fingers? If I need a few animations done, can I come to you for some!
nope but i try again to do it
edit: wait1 Animation 100% done and ready to use
now just dodges and jump/fall Animations
then Taunts/wins/wait2,3 so the attacks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


July 18, 2011, 07:56:43 PM #97 Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 09:09:34 PM by Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk)
now it is good but i have to get it to fit with the wait Animation and fall ANimation(wait if used in ground and fall if in air) also i have to get it to two Animations
Hold animation
Fire Animation
i upload wait Animation and the fall Animation in up and the t-pose for the resizer

also i am changing down-B to Wildsense(just like Lucario´s if we can counter attack to work)
and Down-taunt to finish sign
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk) on July 18, 2011, 07:56:43 PMnow it is good but i have to get it to fit with the wait Animation and fall ANimation(wait if used in ground and fall if in air) also i have to get it to two Animations Hold animation Fire Animation i upload wait Animation and the fall Animation in up and the t-pose for the resizer also i am changing down-B to Wildsense(just like Lucario´s if we can counter attack to work) and Down-taunt to finish sign

how long You think can done?
(PSA/Animations)

right now 5% done in Animations or under and 0% done in PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

this is going preety fast xD  good luck with gotenks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 18, 2011, 09:54:01 PM #101 Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 09:54:52 PM by Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk)
Quote from: Carnage on July 18, 2011, 09:52:08 PMthis is going preety fast xD  good luck with gotenks
not really
only dodges/wait1 and Side-B (80% done) Animation is made now  and fall animations still needing
i think i can let Lucas´s run animation stay for now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

it would just be a sugestion but i like lucas aaa combo and may fit gotenks aswell
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ooo! I want to make the Wild Sense animation! I called it. I can't start now though because I don't have my computer, atm.(I'm on my 3DS.)

Darn you. Well, actually I would never do that, but I waanted to do that! Good luck! :happy:


Hi SonicBrawler!