Project:Gotenks : updated Progress

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), July 15, 2011, 11:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gotenks´s new N-B idea better then big Tree cannon(kamehameha like N-B)?

yeah since that is move a Gotenks attack instead use a "almost" yellow kamehameha like attack
5 (12.8%)
Big tree cannon is better
12 (30.8%)
i dont care Gotenks is awesome
7 (17.9%)
yeah Die die missiles is really good idea
11 (28.2%)
Random person: how you doing PSAs?  MarioDk: Muffin button
4 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Quote from: SmashClash on July 18, 2011, 10:34:28 PMOoo! I want to make the Wild Sense animation! I called it. I can't start now though because I don't have my computer, atm.(I'm on my 3DS.)
ok you can make Down-B
Quote from: Carnage on July 18, 2011, 10:05:34 PMit would just be a sugestion but i like lucas aaa combo and may fit gotenks aswell
yes it fit abit to Gotenks but still it will be more awesome with this a combo
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


awesome but i was thinking to use Mario´s up-air for that :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ok! I was thinking the same thing before I made it! lol


Hi SonicBrawler!


ok but i have already updated up-air to mario´s with this T-pose :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Argh! Then I'll find something else to do! lol


Hi SonicBrawler!

i can help with psa if u need more than 1 psa person
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 19, 2011, 06:55:56 PMi can help with psa if u need more than 1 psa person
sure but i can solo PSA anything it is more Animations i needing help for and also a revamped model and get Ghost models
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

well i can psa and animate but im not that good at animting and use boo for the ghos tmodel.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

anyway i am done with  the fall/dodges/wait1
after we are done with these wait2,3/taunts/wins we can start on attacks/PSAing
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 19, 2011, 06:59:23 PM
well i can psa and animate but im not that good at animting and use boo for the ghos tmodel.
Nah, how about wait for Thursday night. *wink wink* and wait for Gotenks to be released. Then I will make Gotenks' ghost body.

Also, for shield to make it like in DBZ we need to scale his shield to be invisible, then give him Heavy/Super Armor, then make him the "guard" animation, and also give him more defense(just NOT invincible).

Okay, let's do this!
Do you have any ideas for the wait 2, and 3?
Taunts?

Woohoo! SmashClash you're too good to us! :happy:


Hi SonicBrawler!

Quote from: SmashClash on July 19, 2011, 07:17:59 PM
Also, for shield to make it like in DBZ we need to scale his shield to be invisible, then give him Heavy/Super Armor, then make him the "guard" animation, and also give him more defense(just NOT invincible).
This^
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 19, 2011, 07:22:01 PM #119 Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 07:25:40 PM by Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk)
Quote from: SmashClash on July 19, 2011, 07:17:59 PMNah, how about wait for Thursday night. *wink wink* and wait for Gotenks to be released. Then I will make Gotenks' ghost body. Also, for shield to make it like in DBZ we need to scale his shield to be invisible, then give him Heavy/Super Armor, then make him the "guard" animation, and also give him more defense(just NOT invincible).
i dont think we can do this in PSA remove Shield btw this is for SSBB not a DBZ game :D  and still a Lucas model as GFX is too high filesize even without texture is it too high or needing to vertex a GFX or a item
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later