Project:Gotenks : updated Progress

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), July 15, 2011, 11:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gotenks´s new N-B idea better then big Tree cannon(kamehameha like N-B)?

yeah since that is move a Gotenks attack instead use a "almost" yellow kamehameha like attack
5 (12.8%)
Big tree cannon is better
12 (30.8%)
i dont care Gotenks is awesome
7 (17.9%)
yeah Die die missiles is really good idea
11 (28.2%)
Random person: how you doing PSAs?  MarioDk: Muffin button
4 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Quote from: Black Neon X27 on July 19, 2011, 07:19:28 PM
Okay, let's do this!
LERRROOOOOOY JIIIIINKKKEENNNSSSS!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk) on July 19, 2011, 07:22:01 PM
i dont think we can do this in PSA remove Shield btw this is for SSBB not a DBZ game :D  and still a Lucas model as GFX is too high filesize even without texture is it too high or needing to vertex a GFX or a item
MarioDK, two months ago you said resizing the shield was easy. :srs:

Also, I will make the Volley Ball from the Buu Buu Volley Ball Attack using a small ball model(I'll have to texture it).

Quote from: SmashClash on July 19, 2011, 08:26:22 PMMarioDK, two months ago you said resizing the shield was easy. :srs: Also, I will make the Volley Ball from the Buu Buu Volley Ball Attack using a small ball model(I'll have to texture it).
ok and i know i said it but i see in PSA non GFX or nothing on Guard subaction so i dont thing we can remove shield
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

The shield size is in attributes, put it to 0.1.


Hi SonicBrawler!

Quote from: Black Neon X27 on July 19, 2011, 08:40:36 PM
The shield size is in attributes, put it to 0.1.
This and 0.00001? :af2: I hope that'll work...



Quote from: SmashClash on July 19, 2011, 09:13:32 PMTry reading 1 of my previous replies in this thread...
oh. ok.....
I'm not sure That is possible to make shield invisible....

Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 19, 2011, 09:17:17 PM
oh. ok.....
I'm not sure That is possible to make shield invisible....
Yes, but we can scale it to be close to invisible...

Quote from: SmashClash on July 19, 2011, 09:28:44 PMYes, but we can scale it to be close to invisible...
ok, I guess try that.....
I will look at FitYoshi.pac

I will also do his walk, run animations and his dash attack combo.(In DBZ BT3 it's dash, hold A, then follow up with B, then end it with A.)

cool Right now is Gotenks fall/jump animations mario´s until i have edited them abit more :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

sry for 2x posts

anyway i will not be able to work much for Gotenks/Goku in the weekend from friday to saturday
i made abit prograss on Goku like get the kamehameha to fade out at end i also made kamehameha smaller now i think it was anyway too big

for Gotenks i have still not PSAed anything only fall/wait and etc. animations and a unfinished Side-B
i know i said this in my project thread but i also say here anyway i am thinking to upload Gotenks first beta and Goku final version at same time :D 2x DBZ movesets uploaded same day
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


July 20, 2011, 12:25:03 PM #134 Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 01:39:40 PM by Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk)
Cool
i am not 100% sure how to make a AAA+2 more A combo in PSA i think i also have to ask Sdo0m about that
just name the Animations Atttack11,12,13,14,15,16 and etc. for AAAAA combo :D

edit: 50% done with resizing all lucas´s Animations to like the T-pose i made
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later