Project:Gotenks : updated Progress

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), July 15, 2011, 11:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gotenks´s new N-B idea better then big Tree cannon(kamehameha like N-B)?

yeah since that is move a Gotenks attack instead use a "almost" yellow kamehameha like attack
5 (12.8%)
Big tree cannon is better
12 (30.8%)
i dont care Gotenks is awesome
7 (17.9%)
yeah Die die missiles is really good idea
11 (28.2%)
Random person: how you doing PSAs?  MarioDk: Muffin button
4 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

If:Button Press: IC-Basic[0]
               Change Subaction=???

maybe but not sure yet
as i said i will ask Sdo0m with AAA(+2 more A) combo i think i can try to do the same method as Shadow over DK with fixed AAA combo but still not sure
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

For the dash, could we use Foxs'? He has a dash kick too!

Also, thanks diedhammer! That should work! :happy:


Hi SonicBrawler!

Quote from: Black Neon X27 on July 20, 2011, 02:18:20 PMFor the dash, could we use Foxs'? He has a dash kick too! Also, thanks diedhammer! That should work! :happy:
used on Goku too :D maybe we can Fox´s Animation is good to port over almost anyone
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

It worked on my Devil Luigi II.....

little different.....
If:Button Pressed: IC-Basic[0]
              Change Subaction=???
Hold A

and

If:Button Pressed: IC-Basic[14]
              Change Subaction=???

Hold A+B

ok i try that then i start PSAing as i will as soon i have fixed all Animations with the same Translation as the T-pose in first post
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Great! Would you be able to PM them to me or put them up so I can start on some attacks?


Hi SonicBrawler!

Quote from: Black Neon X27 on July 20, 2011, 02:24:40 PMGreat! Would you be able to PM them to me or put them up so I can start on some attacks?
i will put the whole Fitmotion.pac in op with fixed translations for the T-pose with the fall/jump/wait animations

right now is fall/jump Mario´s but i will edit them later (mainly First JumpB/F needed to be edited but air Jump i think vill go perfect for Gotenks)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

A ok! Sounds good! :happy:
Can't wait 'till it's done! lol


Hi SonicBrawler!




idea for Side-Taunt btw:
this taunt is a really much needed one  just give the middel Finger as taunt :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


What if we had that taunt as a special taunt like SDo0ms easter egg taunt for Spider man. That way we wouldn't have to get rid of the idea.

Oh, I was talking about the project. Sorry for not explaining myself! :)


Hi SonicBrawler!