Project:Gotenks : updated Progress

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), July 15, 2011, 11:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gotenks´s new N-B idea better then big Tree cannon(kamehameha like N-B)?

yeah since that is move a Gotenks attack instead use a "almost" yellow kamehameha like attack
5 (12.8%)
Big tree cannon is better
12 (30.8%)
i dont care Gotenks is awesome
7 (17.9%)
yeah Die die missiles is really good idea
11 (28.2%)
Random person: how you doing PSAs?  MarioDk: Muffin button
4 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

now then Goku V1 is done i starting for real here :D(finnaly)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok, good....
(You are lucky, becuase I'm planning to replace Lucas with klonoa or Koopa or Goomba)

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 26, 2011, 02:18:01 PMok, good.... (You are lucky, becuase I'm planning to replace Lucas with klonoa or Koopa or Goomba)
dont do it
since a goomba dont got many Attacks and dont needing alot of filesize same with a koopa

and Klonoa i dont have tried since i dont know that char. but i have heard it is the most done import char. from other game
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 26, 2011, 02:25:14 PMdont do it since a goomba dont got many Attacks and dont needing alot of filesize same with a koopa and Klonoa i dont have tried since i dont know that char. but i have heard it is the most done import char. from other game

well, My Goomba will have attack from Paper Mario games even spiky goomba and paragoomba, Koopa will have from parakoopa's attack...

Klonoa is most done import in brawl.....
creators of Klonoa PSA have hard time fixing ThrowN bone....

Side-B Animations (on Ground) is almost done but i think i still needing Smashclash´s vertex
to be 100% sure it will look good on that
then i will make Side-B air and so it is time for Down-B
FS i will make as last since that one is going to be hard i think i needing Sdo0m´s help on that in PSAing

anyway i already know what hack i will do after Gotenks (only if starwaffe agree on my idea) on his Project: Project thread
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: SmashClash on August 26, 2011, 07:46:07 PMBut I already made Down-B(Wild Sense)
he also needing the Animation before he get hits ;D
i think i can find a Video for it :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: SmashClash on August 27, 2011, 10:03:21 PMNeutral Air A: http://www.mediafire.com/?yuo6g83x4hbyfhk
awesome
i think after Gotenks´s N-B is done i starting on PSAing/animte "A" attacks/taunts

since Down-B i will wait abit with, FS i needing help for to code since that one is going to be hard but i know it is possible,up-B i think Gotenks only will fly upwards but he floating in afew sec. after the up-B 
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on August 28, 2011, 05:41:47 AM
awesome
i think after Gotenks´s N-B is done i starting on PSAing/animte "A" attacks/taunts

since Down-B i will wait abit with, FS i needing help for to code since that one is going to be hard but i know it is possible,up-B i think Gotenks only will fly upwards but he floating in afew sec. after the up-B 
Re: I will animate N-B and Down Taunt(Finish Sign). Also, I will PSA Down-B.
Another thing is I will have to talk to you personally maybe on MSN about how we will code Up-B.


Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 28, 2011, 07:17:13 AMhttp://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/Article_Floating_Points#Lucas This will how where you can edit Articles by hexing....
thanks

Side-B using PKfire and i think Pkfire´s range is perfect for Gotenks´s Donut so just the GFX i needing to change to something else then that GFX PKfire use

FS (using that article for Lucas´s up-B) i am still not sure how i can get that work
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later