Cascade's Wondrous PSA Projects *Stuff*

Started by Cascade Hellsing, July 16, 2011, 11:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should Cascade's Neutral B be

Charged Gun Shot
5 (26.3%)
Rapid Fire
7 (36.8%)
Gun Throw
2 (10.5%)
Super Mega Ultra Implosion
3 (15.8%)
Something Else(post your suggestion)
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

July 16, 2011, 11:52:17 PM Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 11:03:08 PM by Cascade Hellsing
Hey y'all~! This will be the future site of all the PSA's I make~! (first hacking thread I've made, so sorry if it's not perfect)

Here's a few of the PSA's I Might work on in the future:I'll add all the info later :p

Cascade  (on Zelda)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Adirondack  (on Pit)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Eevee  (on Ivysaur)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Wargreymon  (import on Pikachu)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Please Discuss, give feedback, and ideas for the PSAs.


July 17, 2011, 12:12:02 AM #2 Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 12:15:58 AM by xmanfit0
Move that apostrophe a space to the left and take out the "e", daughter dear.
"Y'all"

'Sides that, quite a big list of considered projects ya got there.
Doing a PSA of a well known character will garner you some recognition, perhaps you'd want to start with one of those.

Or if you want to gather some experience first, you could do one of your OC's as a more open-ended project.

I recommend you spoiler or, better yet, resize some of those pictures down to thumbnail size (some image hosts generate thumbnails for you, conveniently formatted in bbcode)

All in all a nice start for you. Good luck.

Xman seal of approval :P



Click on my character sig for a Guide on THP making, and on the Brawlvault bar directly above for my collection of THP videos.
Brawl FC- 1634-5170-8615

July 17, 2011, 12:40:38 AM #3 Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 01:20:24 AM by Velen
Freakin Haunter for the Freakin Win.

EDIT:

Who is the Trollhole who voted GTFO? :notimp:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

So far... I'm actually pretty surprised by the poll. o.o

Quote from: Velen on July 17, 2011, 12:40:38 AM
Freakin Haunter for the Freakin Win.

EDIT:

Who is the Trollhole who voted GTFO? :notimp:
Me

Ok no not really.
I haven't actually voted yet. Looks like the viewers are pretty decisive.
Perhaps you'll have more ideas for Adiron than you had for Cascade


Click on my character sig for a Guide on THP making, and on the Brawlvault bar directly above for my collection of THP videos.
Brawl FC- 1634-5170-8615

Later today I'll update the OP with all the movesets~!


I'm still open to ideas if anyone would like to give me some~!

you know what i voted on :D
if you like you can use some of my Animations from Goku to cell (kamehameha :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 17, 2011, 02:31:18 PMyou know what i voted on :D if you like you can use some of my Animations from Goku to cell (kamehameha :D)




Hmm, that would actually be pretty helpful~! Thanks~!

i vote cascade :P there arnt really many zelda PSA's and im curios how cascade will be XD

Hmm... I think I might close the poll once it reaches about 45-50 votes.


...though I've gotta ask, why does Cascade have the most votes when there's a DBZ, FF, and Sonic character in the poll?

. . .

Why did you put a GTFO option and i would like to see how you make a PSA for yourself. :P
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

July 18, 2011, 04:33:03 AM #12 Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 04:36:36 AM by songeflemy
Quote from: Velen on July 17, 2011, 12:40:38 AM
Freakin Haunter for the Freakin Win.

EDIT:

Who is the Trollhole who voted GTFO? :notimp:

It would be best not to put one then to put one and then dog about who chose it.

oh thats cool Cascade Hellsing. your becoming a PSA'er now XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


July 18, 2011, 07:34:23 AM #14 Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 07:35:46 AM by KiDTee-MvC3
If you do kain i have the pefect moveset idea's for him on my thread http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28163.0