CSS Organizer (Phantom Wings does it again)

Started by Katakiri, September 24, 2009, 08:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm assuming this isn't compatible with PAL?


 :>.>palm: I'm still having trouble understanding the structions of csp using...
You will DIE!

Quote from: SKLLedOne on September 25, 2009, 02:10:51 PM
:>.>palm: I'm still having trouble understanding the structions of csp using...
I don't do anything involving knowledge of command prompt.  I'll just use the Brawl+ CSS with my CSP's until somebody makes an epicly awesome CSS with this. Only then will I transfer my CSP's to it.


@ STUFF2o
I made a pretty cool one.  Try this out.  Is it cool?  Thats really all I made it to be.

DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nzv0ktzocme
You will DIE!

Quote from: SKLLedOne on September 25, 2009, 10:31:22 PM
@ STUFF2o
I made a pretty cool one.  Try this out.  Is it cool?  Thats really all I made it to be.

DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nzv0ktzocme
Okay, I don't see why not to try it. Did you move the CSP viewers?


Quote from: STUFF2o on September 25, 2009, 11:20:46 PM
Quote from: SKLLedOne on September 25, 2009, 10:31:22 PM
@ STUFF2o
I made a pretty cool one.  Try this out.  Is it cool?  Thats really all I made it to be.

DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nzv0ktzocme
Okay, I don't see why not to try it. Did you move the CSP viewers?

You can test it w/out leaving your computer, just un-compress it with smashbox, then it can be opened back up with the CSSO

Quote from: thanyou on September 26, 2009, 12:12:26 AM
Quote from: STUFF2o on September 25, 2009, 11:20:46 PM
Quote from: SKLLedOne on September 25, 2009, 10:31:22 PM
@ STUFF2o
I made a pretty cool one.  Try this out.  Is it cool?  Thats really all I made it to be.

DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nzv0ktzocme
Okay, I don't see why not to try it. Did you move the CSP viewers?

You can test it w/out leaving your computer, just un-compress it with smashbox, then it can be opened back up with the CSSO
I tried it, but some of the icons didn't show up. Do they just not exist, or do I need all those "Giga and Company" or "No Wreck My Music" codes to get them to show up? If they can show up, it's win.


just a quick note, make sure you aren't using a custom css code at the same time you're using this custom css


I can't get this to work. I followed the tutorial. Could some one fix this, here is the .pac
http://www.mediafire.com/?mjzjmqmwzh2

Quote from: OizenX on September 26, 2009, 03:20:07 AM
I can't get this to work. I followed the tutorial. Could some one fix this, here is the .pac
http://www.mediafire.com/?mjzjmqmwzh2

Here is your compressed sc_selcharacter.pac file:

http://www.mediafire.com/?vqjzqzbh0in

P.S.: Shouldn't your uncompressed sc_selcharacter.pac file be using 5,122 KB (5 MB)?  It seems to be using more than that.

September 26, 2009, 04:06:57 AM #40 Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 04:14:29 AM by OizenX
Quote from: mnsg on September 26, 2009, 03:36:08 AM
Quote from: OizenX on September 26, 2009, 03:20:07 AM
I can't get this to work. I followed the tutorial. Could some one fix this, here is the .pac
http://www.mediafire.com/?mjzjmqmwzh2

Here is your compressed sc_selcharacter.pac file:

http://www.mediafire.com/?vqjzqzbh0in

P.S.: Shouldn't your uncompressed sc_selcharacter.pac file be using 5,122 KB (5 MB)?  It seems to be using more than that.


I probably messed up some where. -.-'
EDIT: Yep doesn't work.

I remade it and now the file is 5mb.


Mind doing it again  :happy:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2n0h2dh5j22

Quote from: OizenX on September 26, 2009, 04:06:57 AMI probably messed up some where. -.-'
EDIT: Yep doesn't work.

I remade it and now the file is 5mb.


Mind doing it again  :happy:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2n0h2dh5j22

Your new uncompressed PAC still uses 5,343 KB (5.21 MB).  It should be using 5,122 KB (5 MB) when you create your new custom CSS.

Quote from: mnsg on September 26, 2009, 11:34:47 AM
Quote from: OizenX on September 26, 2009, 04:06:57 AMI probably messed up some where. -.-'
EDIT: Yep doesn't work.

I remade it and now the file is 5mb.


Mind doing it again  :happy:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2n0h2dh5j22

Your new uncompressed PAC still uses 5,343 KB (5.21 MB).  It should be using 5,122 KB (5 MB) when you create your new custom CSS.

-.-'

PhantomWings hates me.

September 26, 2009, 05:30:29 PM #43 Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 05:35:55 PM by Chaotix000
umm mine uses less than that? mine turned out to be 3878 kb....que?

oh and also where exactly does that optional css fix code come into play?
how high or low do my icons need to be to use that code?
will it hurt if i just leave it on?