CSS Organizer (Phantom Wings does it again)

Started by Katakiri, September 24, 2009, 08:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

k so then its best to turn it off....also which option on ntcompress should i use?

Quote from: Chaotix000 on September 27, 2009, 05:57:01 PM
k so then its best to turn it off....also which option on ntcompress should i use?

With Command Prompt, input the command below:

ntcompress.exe -l -o sc_selcharacter.pac -A4 [name of uncompressed custom CSS file]

k thought so...thats what i read in yr tutorial...ill try it thanx

i used file placement 3.5.1 and not 2.1 and it still worked. its kinda cool that i can now customized CSS and music too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4iF4Ylj6AM

ok  :>.>palm: still not working

My files for any help
Uncompressed

Compressed

If anyone can tell me what i did wrong they will get a virtual cookie
So far I:
1) made my CSS with the organizer and saved it (5122 kb)
2) used "ntcompress.exe -l -o sc_selcharacter_en.pac -A4 sc_selcharacter.pac" in cmd
3) burned to brawl replacing menu2>sc_selcharacter_en.pac
4) used brawl plus code
42000000 80000000
80000000 80623320
80000001 00000000
60000006 00000000
80000002 806212BC
4A001000 00000000
36000024 00000007
92210003 00000024
86100003 000001C4
88000002 00000003
4A001002 00000000
92210002 00000000
4A001002 00000000
DE000000 80008180
92210003 00000010
92210004 00000014
86A00003 40000000
86A00004 40000000
60000003 00000001
4A001000 00000000
4A101001 00000000
36000000 00000032
58010000 00000004
DE000000 80008180
58010000 00000060
92210006 0000007C
92210007 00000014
58010000 00000088
92210008 00000058
92210009 00000064
4A001006 00000000
30000038 00000021
4A001007 00000000
36000040 41C00000
4A001006 00000000
58010000 0000002C
58010000 00000004
100000E4 00000001
1000010C 00000001
10000120 00000001
10000134 00000001
10000170 00000001
4A001008 00000000
1400000C 3E300000
4A001007 00000000
36000041 41000000
4A001008 00000000
94210004 0000000C
4A001009 00000000
94210003 00000008
4A001007 00000000
34000041 41000000
4A001009 00000000
14000008 00000000
4A001007 00000000
34000041 41000000
9001000A 00000040
4A000000 805A0100
92210005 00000000
86A00005 3FC00000
8891000A 00000005
E2000002 00000000
4A001006 00000000
32000038 00000021
32000038 0000007F
32000038 00000080
32000038 00000083
58010000 0000002C
58010000 00000004
100000E4 00000000
1000010C 00000000
10000120 00000000
10000134 00000000
10000170 00000000
E2000004 00000000
80100001 00000008
62000000 00000001
E200000F 00000000
80000001 00000000
80100000 00000244
62000000 00000000
C27816DC 00000004
8963FFFC 2C0B0001
40820008 48000010
39600000 9963FFFC
98030000 00000000
E0000000 80008000
4A000000 90180F08
14000064 40000000
E0000000 80008000
4A000000 90180F20
140000C8 00000000
E0000000 80008000
4A000000 90180F7C
140000C8 00000000
E0000000 80008000
4A000000 90180FD8
140000C8 00000000
E0000000 80008000
4A000000 90181034
140000C8 00000000
E0000000 80008000
4A000000 90180F20
140000E0 3F800000
E0000000 80008000
4A000000 90180F7C
140000E0 3FC00000
E0000000 80008000
4A000000 90180FD8
140000E0 3FC00000
E0000000 80008000
4A000000 90181034
140000E0 3FC00000
E0000000 80008000
0481CB34 C0220020
045A9340 00000000
4A000000 8077F908
D2000000 00000003
2C1e010E 40820008
3BC00000 60000000
93DD0038 00000000

and CSS Fix code
046A0C68 C2000000
0469DC18 40820030
0469DC40 2C030000
04689E88 60000000

5) tried to play with only one controller on and froze

also if anyone can tell me if i need to use the Custom CSS  [spunit262] code even if im gonna use all normaly availiable characters

This is the code i made
0468310C 48000064
C2683170 00000008
387E006C 3B600000
3C808068 38840DE0
7CBB20AE 7CA50775
41800020 2C050029
40A10008 38A00029
94A30004 3B7B0001
2C1B002A 4180FFDC
7FC3F378 00000000
02680DE0 0022FFFF
06680DE0 00000036
00010203 05060708
090A0B0C 0D0E1011
12131415 16171819
1A1B1F20 21222324
25262729 00000000


^^^ you need to tak the "_en" out of the file name. Any reason you aren't using SD loader?

Can someone tell be what part of the B+ CSS code V3 changes the size of the character icons? For some reason mine are smaller than regular brawls and it slightly annoying. Thanks.
I've got a very simple question for you today: who's your favorite existing Super Smash Bros. character?
Is it Captain Falcon, or one of the many inferior filler characters they put in so everyone wouldn't just
pick Captain Falcon?

I don't use B+, but it's obvious that you forgot to remove the "_en" part of sc_selcharacter.pac, Chaotix000.

Anyway, try using the custom CSS without B+ to see if that makes a difference.

How is removing the _en gonna help. The file is supposed to go into menu2 right? I've got the ntsc version of brawl...and also for some reason the file replacement never puts in my csps...they're in the right spot and named correctly...its weird.

Quote from: Chaotix000 on September 28, 2009, 12:49:05 PM
How is removing the _en gonna help. The file is supposed to go into menu2 right? I've got the ntsc version of brawl...and also for some reason the file replacement never puts in my csps...they're in the right spot and named correctly...its weird.

Which version of the File Replacement code are you using?  I know that v2.1a works, and many people have stated that v3.5.1 works too.

Anyway, I'm finding it strange that even with my guide, your custom CSS isn't working properly.  I wouldn't have posted my guide if I knew that it wouldn't work.

I'm using the newest replacement code on this site which should b 3.blah blah right? And well in menu2 on the iso I don't have sc_selcharcter.pac only sc_selcharcter2.pac and sc_selcharcter_en.pac

Quote from: mnsg on September 28, 2009, 12:16:17 PM
I don't use B+, but it's obvious that you forgot to remove the "_en" part of sc_selcharacter.pac, Chaotix000.

Anyway, try using the custom CSS without B+ to see if that makes a difference.

that's the only code I'm using from b+ as it is the only way I have got ZSS sheik and individual pt working.
I've got a very simple question for you today: who's your favorite existing Super Smash Bros. character?
Is it Captain Falcon, or one of the many inferior filler characters they put in so everyone wouldn't just
pick Captain Falcon?


Also can someone even just test mine out for me and show me it works. I'm a lil annoyed by this ya know? The downloads for the compressed and uncompressed should b on page 4 (page 13 on my phone).

O and sry for double poasting. I'm doing this on my phone right now

okay, i got indy poke, zss, and shiek onto my css by using css code v3, shiek/zss css fix, and giga and company. it works, but there are some probs.

1. the icons are smaller
2. it sometimes freezes. maybe 25-40% of the time


Quote from: S.N.E.S.S. on September 28, 2009, 02:30:37 AM
i used file placement 3.5.1 and not 2.1 and it still worked. its kinda cool that i can now customized CSS and music too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4iF4Ylj6AM
You could already do that.