CSS Organizer (Phantom Wings does it again)

Started by Katakiri, September 24, 2009, 08:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

heres the big question, since ur able to make more character boxes, is there a way to make 2 of the same character? so one can be hack while the other isnt?

Quote from: Ali21066 on December 26, 2010, 09:35:55 PM
heres the big question, since ur able to make more character boxes, is there a way to make 2 of the same character? so one can be hack while the other isnt?
no. what your looking for is the cloning code, and that isn't even out yet. Adding another CSS icon for mario would just make it have the same character twice.

Question, I'm using the program I save my roster. But as I close it and open it again it stays the same. Anyway I could fix it to make it my own? I am trying to have 37 rows.

You do realize this thread hasn't been update in nearly a decade right not to be rude but I highly doubt you'll find your answer in a 7 year old thread about a extremely outdated tool

Now with that being said if you want to make edites to your css look for the brawl expansion thread there's a section about the css so you can learn about how to edit spinut's css code or just use the css roster.dat for the same effect