The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Ok, I'm going to start animating the Neutral Special now. Like, actually.

Before, I was just planning what I need to do and how I'll animate.

Just letting y'all know.

@Zedkiel: Cool!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: xZedkiel on September 02, 2011, 11:40:04 PM
Hey peeps wassap? I might finally be free tomorrow. Finish up my pack of recolors x.x I said 20 right?..

... I honestly don't remember. XD

Just do however many you think you can do, it's fine.

We've some time to spare since Pride is SLACKING.

Jay Kay :af:

Quote from: Royal_Blade on September 02, 2011, 11:41:13 PM
Ok, I'm going to start animating the Neutral Special now. Like, actually.

Before, I was just planning what I need to do and how I'll animate.

Just letting y'all know.

Best of luck to you.

I'll just... sit here.

:|

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 02, 2011, 11:43:07 PMI'll just... sit here.

:|
I have two suggestions:

1) You can help with ideas for our other group project. BIIIONNIIICC... AARRRRRRMMM!

2) I can tell/show you how the animations should work and then you could animate them? I'd then do the PSA after.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 02, 2011, 11:43:07 PMWe've some time to spare since Pride is SLACKING
WHAT WAS THAT?! D<

Being serious, i do have little time lately.. life's a [censored] atm.. Work, school and stuff is draining every bit of time i have.. x_x;

Quote from: Royal_Blade on September 03, 2011, 12:48:53 AM
I have two suggestions:

1) You can help with ideas for our other group project. BIIIONNIIICC... AARRRRRRMMM!

2) I can tell/show you how the animations should work and then you could animate them? I'd then do the PSA after.

I think I'll pick option 2.

I dunno, I'm not in a working mood at all, today was a long day. /:

But I'll do some animating if need be.

Quote from: Puraidou Kuran on September 03, 2011, 12:50:43 AM
WHAT WAS THAT?! D&lt;

Being serious, i do have little time lately.. life's a [censored] atm.. Work, school and stuff is draining every bit of time i have.. x_x;

Oh you know I'm just kidding. XD

Don't worry, take your time man. Seriously.

I know what it's like to be busy and stuff. College is taking a lot out of me already, and it's only been two weeks so far. D:

Just take your time. =P

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 03, 2011, 01:02:01 AMOh you know I'm just kidding. XD
Don't worry, take your time man. Seriously.
I know what it's like to be busy and stuff. College is taking a lot out of me already, and it's only been two weeks so far. D:
Just take your time. =P
Yeah i know, why else would i use that slap? xD
And yeah, i only had 1 week and it's already busy as hell.. It's freaking annoying @_@"

Quote from: Puraidou Kuran on September 03, 2011, 01:03:43 AM
Yeah i know, why else would i use that slap? xD
And yeah, i only had 1 week and it's already busy as hell.. It's freaking annoying @_@"

That sucks. :[

Thank God I'm jobless.
:af: For now, anyway.

Well, like I said, just take your time. :]

Btw, Blade, in your vids, is that an updated model/texture of the M:OM Samus? Looks cleaner than the one I got..

I used the Beta3 model from Weyard sometime ago.

It may also look nicer with the new Brawlbox. It added some shading and I think fixed some other glitches.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Sorry for the double post but...

@Gamma: Look at this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

... that is a lot. XD

I do know how the tilting thing works though. Looking at both glide and shield animations, all they did was animate whoever that particular character was within the range of the movement. For example, gliding characters: the animation starts angled upwards and slowly cycles to be angled downwards. Same goes with Bowser's head in his Neutral animation thingy.

... so that shouldn't be too hard.

I dunno, they're short animations, but there's quite a couple of them. I promise I'll get to them tomorrow. Besides eating and doing laundry, there's really nothing going on for me on Saturdays. /:

For the tilt/angle thing, I'm going to try to kinda recreate how the cracker launcher works. Since it's basically the same idea.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Yeah, the Cracker Launcher should be made the same way.

Now, I have a question: I can make these animations all day, but you do know how to program them so they all work, yes?

Uh... I get back to you on that...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

D:

Maybe we should look into that before I make all these animations. XD

We need to check if this is even possible, first.