The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 29, 2011, 02:08:58 AM
Hmph... Oh well...

For the Up Smash, It should be relatively the same as what we have right now.

@Zedkiel, yeah. We changed that quite some time ago.
Then I mustn't have the latest animations x.x

Also, Ridley, you spelled my name wrong in the OP lol It's Zedkiel not Zedekiel XD

Try this. For both Up Smash and Missles.
http://www.mediafire.com/?q43pqbjj2boq3jj
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 29, 2011, 02:17:17 AM
Also, Ridley, you spelled my name wrong in the OP lol It's Zedkiel not Zedekiel XD

.... oh.

Dunno where I was getting that extra "e" from. o_o

Fixed.

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 29, 2011, 02:17:56 AM
Try this. For both Up Smash and Missles.
http://www.mediafire.com/?q43pqbjj2boq3jj

Testing.

I think I got the Up Smash right...

Dunno about the Missiles though...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 29, 2011, 02:22:53 AM
I think I got the Up Smash right...

Dunno about the Missiles though...

... I'm getting freezes at the CSS. /:

Wha!?
You named everything properly?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


And here's the updated model.

http://www.mediafire.com/?26wlt2wg5ao0dk9

I don't see any more problems. The wait 1 looks good now at least.

I had deleted the fitmotion and pac and played around a bit with Samus's default animation. You can really see the difference between this model and the old Brawl version with the older animations. It looks completely different during the old run animation for example.

Here's a picture of the new shoulders. I don't plan to change them anymore aside from cleaning up the edges after I do the texture.




I'll start on the texture tonight. Gotta search through the OtherM Samus model's folder and find that Power Suit texture first.

-

Yup your .pac is almost 1kb oversized. Delete something quick.

Quote from: Weyard on July 29, 2011, 02:36:20 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Whew. Good news. XD

Yeah Blade... I guess you have to just start going through her .pac file and deleting stuff we don't need... /:

Damn... File Size limit already...

Edit: I'm gonna put the N-air back to normal.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

It's really going to put a strain on you from here on out.

Make sure you look at the file size after every change you make.

For some emergency space, remove the gfx from a few moves that you plan to change later.

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 29, 2011, 02:43:28 AM
Damn... File Size limit already...

Edit: I'm gonna put the N-air back to normal.

Aw man. I liked it. /:

Oh well.

Don't forget to program the Up Smash.

... if there's even room left over. >_>

If you went back and added a gfx to the f-air, go ahead and remove it as well. Looks like all of our physical moves are going to be plain and boring. But you gotta do what you gotta do.

Was the N-air one of the "larger" moves?

WAIT. Keep the Neutral Air for now. Remove the gfx from her taunts. That should free up enough space for now.

I don't know.
Gamma test this:
http://www.mediafire.com/?h2zubs55av3qmm1
Let's hope it doesn't freeze.

Also, up smash is already programed... The file size was too big and you couldn't see it.

And Side smash does literally nothing right now. Not even damage. Zilch.

There's GFX on her Taunts?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread