The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Quote from: Aether on July 29, 2011, 04:15:10 AM
Did you have to get rid of any of our new animations/moves?

I think the MotionEtc file's size limit is separate from the .pac file's limit.

The MotionEtc hasn't caused any problems yet, so we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 29, 2011, 04:15:39 AM
on my computer, it says 259kb.

Alright, I'll give it a shot...

i meant the events in psa. Did he have to revert any of them back to the old moves?

Quote from: Aether on July 29, 2011, 04:19:23 AM
i meant the events in psa. Did he have to revert any of them back to the old moves?

Oh.

I think the only thing that was reverted was the Nair.

only side smash is brawl's. (Since side b is good enough for temp missles.)

Neutral Air, Forward Air, Crouch, Grabs, Up throw, Down throw, Up smash are all the same.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 29, 2011, 04:03:52 AM
That's fine, we've got time to spare since we have a few problems to address anyway...

So you're just gonna do it from scratch?

Not really truly from scratch, but ya. I'm just cutting out each area, putting it into place then painting to blend it as necessary to make it fit correctly. The body is finished already. The textures are laid out much more logically than those of the space Pirate, so it's fairly easy.

Why would the filesize be different between your computer and mediafire?

>_>

<_<

It still froze.

Quote from: Weyard on July 29, 2011, 04:23:00 AM
Why would the filesize be different between your computer and mediafire?

That's what I want to know. XD

> :oshi: <

Damn... We were going well too...

I guess scratch is better...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 29, 2011, 04:26:29 AM
:oshi:

Might want to edit that so you don't get warned. XD

Also

Perhaps we should revert her Nair back to normal for now?

I guess...

tomorrow. It's late here... need sleep.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 29, 2011, 04:27:47 AM
I guess...

tomorrow. It's late here... need sleep.

Alright then. Well, see you tomorrow.

Just keep in mind that I won't be able to do much testing or animating tomorrow, since I work until 9 PM. /:


Looks like Other M Samus might actually have the metal things under the shoulders. I don't see them in-game but this official art shows them.



Guess I'll bring them back to some degree.

-

The texture is going pretty well.

I have the arms and gun pretty much finished now too.

After I get everything in place I'll have to desaturate it a great deal because right now it is so bright it hurts your eyes.

so I hear you want to lower the file size....;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: Weyard on July 29, 2011, 05:42:53 AM
Looks like Other M Samus might actually have the metal things under the shoulders. I don't see them in-game but this official art shows them.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Guess I'll bring them back to some degree.

-

The texture is going pretty well.

I have the arms and gun pretty much finished now too.

After I get everything in place I'll have to desaturate it a great deal because right now it is so bright it hurts your eyes.


I figured they were there....

How much longer till you think you're finished?

Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 29, 2011, 05:46:33 AM
so I hear you want to lower the file size....;D

XD

Yeah.

Weyard, do you know what moves we're keeping and what we're throwing away? That way DO can work his magic.

I have no idea lol.

Too bad Blade isn't online.

-

I'm working on the leg textures right now.

I can get you a screenshot of the progress if you want, but I warn you that your eyes might not be the same afterwards. It looks like something made on Paint right now.
I put some minor shading on the chest texture but I haven't touched the rest of it. It is just copied straight from the official texture.