The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21



Does anyone know Samus' article list?
The "PSA Resoucre Thread" at the top has it listed as only 3...

While the Grapple Beam is article 7...

Also, I'm gonna try some stuff.

Edit:
@Weyard: Nice model, can't wait for the final release.

@Testers: The time has arrived...
Can you guys see if these solve any issues.
http://www.mediafire.com/?d4ykgwcf3jcc0wh
It SHOULD fix the Up Smash, Possibly make Side Smash shoot missles, fix the neutral air glitch, remove the gun change during the taunts, Z-air is now complete air dodge.
I didn't fix the Final Smash... because I didn't. Well, DO might have, I haven't checked.

Also, Samus' 4th Article is her gun, I believe. Because her final smash generates that article and has other code that changes animation (Probably making the gun expand.)

Still, make sure that the above files are tested.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Since the others aren't on I can test it for you
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ok. Can you? That'd help alot.

Test out everything that you can think of. Especially the things I listed in my post.

And it doesn't matter what vertex you have on, as long as you have the files I uploaded.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 31, 2011, 01:28:04 PM
Does anyone know Samus' article list?
The "PSA Resoucre Thread" at the top has it listed as only 3...

While the Grapple Beam is article 7...

Also, I'm gonna try some stuff.

Edit:
@Weyard: Nice model, can't wait for the final release.

@Testers: The time has arrived...
Can you guys see if these solve any issues.
http://www.mediafire.com/?d4ykgwcf3jcc0wh
It SHOULD fix the Up Smash, Possibly make Side Smash shoot missles, fix the neutral air glitch, remove the gun change during the taunts, Z-air is now complete air dodge.
I didn't fix the Final Smash... because I didn't. Well, DO might have, I haven't checked.

Also, Samus' 4th Article is her gun, I believe. Because her final smash generates that article and has other code that changes animation (Probably making the gun expand.)

Still, make sure that the above files are tested.

The missile still sticks :/
The up b she is on fire but the damage it does is electricity (CORRECTION) and if you use it on the ground it leaves the fire on the ground but once she hits the ground again it disapears
The up smash hitboxes are there correctly I just think it looks odd :/ Like they need to be moved up to her because they are below her, it just looks weird
Final Smash is reverted to normal
Neutral Air is fixed
Um her down throw is she suppost to shoot them because there is no graphic effect

and thats all i found plus just my small opinion in there
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The throws aren't done yet. FYI

Did you test her Z-air?

And I'm fixing the Up Special/Smash atm and I'll try something else with the missles.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 31, 2011, 07:34:02 PM
The throws aren't done yet. FYI

Did you test her Z-air?

And I'm fixing the Up Special/Smash atm and I'll try something else with the missles.
Sorry >.<
and her z air is a dodge I forgot to mention that
and the up special the flame will sometimes not dissapear from the ground
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ok... Try this: http://www.mediafire.com/?bbw6pj3p0mbqc3g

Test Side Smash/ Up smash/ Up Special/ All taunts.

For the taunts, tell me if her arm cannon expands.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Using the upsmash now leaves a fire on the ground until the match is over, if the enemy is above samus it wont hit them,
Up special also still leaves a fire on the ground
In the Taunts her Cannon does not expand
and the missiles still stick
Im about to have to go so i wont be able to test stuff for a little
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry for the double post but i just thought about something Try attaching the missile to the throw bone if you can and try using animations to direct the missile
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just make the missile a false article. as x_funtaztic_x said. just make it a false article. it's the only way... and projectiles are normally specials. so this might be an issue in the .rel for all we know.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Wow I just throwing out a random guess
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, the thing is, I have no idea how they originally got Samus to fire her missles. There's no code what-so-ever that says anything about it.

I guess using a false projectile could work... Also, the model is already done, it just needs to be loaded and used somehow.

And I am not sure how to change the effects from fire... No idea...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread