The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 30, 2011, 03:54:24 AM
add this to the list:

6. SFX adjustments

Mmk.

I'll add this list to the OP and check it off as we go along.

And if you're using a Goto statement, then I can probably just null out her Z-Air animation as well.

No. The goto is using the code of the Air Dodge. it makes the z-air think that it's the air dodge. Keep the animation.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I liked the jets too, but I can make the back accurate now without worrying about them.

I tested a little more and the 1hitko is only a 1hitko with Samus.
If any other character grabs a Samus which currently has the infinite gfx, their throw is messed up. It involves them teleporting Samus around, but it doesn't 1hko. If you throw them again it doesn't do it. It is only the first time Samus is thrown while under the influence of the infinite gfx.

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 30, 2011, 03:58:10 AM
No. The goto is using the code of the Air Dodge. it makes the z-air think that it's the air dodge. Keep the animation.

Oh poop.

Alright.

Also

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This is the code that disallows Samus/ZSS from transforming. I think.

Someone confirm that. o_o

Quote from: Weyard on July 30, 2011, 04:03:28 AM
I liked the jets too, but I can make the back accurate now without worrying about them.

I tested a little more and the 1hitko is only a 1hitko with Samus.
If any other character grabs a Samus which currently has the infinite gfx, their throw is messed up. It involves them teleporting Samus around, but it doesn't 1hko. If you throw them again it doesn't do it. It is only the first time Samus is thrown while under the influence of the infinite gfx.

Ohhhh. I got sling-shot before, but I haven't gotten OHKO'd. /:

I hope you can fix that too, Blade.

Ugh... I'll try... to fix it...

Again, i can't start until DO works his magic first.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 30, 2011, 04:06:27 AM
Ugh... I'll try... to fix it...

Again, i can't start until DO works his magic first.

Alright, alright, it can wait.

Anything else I can do in the meantime?

Not Sure...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I believe I now 'ave the late'st MotionEtc File and FitSamus. I shall test these and report back with findings if necessary Capt'n Ridley!

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 30, 2011, 04:12:07 AM
I believe I now 'ave the late'st MotionEtc File and FitSamus. I shall test these and report back with findings if necessary Capt'n Ridley!

You do have the latest.

Buuuut... you're a little late. XD

You can go ahead and test it out yourself anyway though.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 30, 2011, 04:13:02 AM
You do have the latest.

Buuuut... you're a little late. XD

You can go ahead and test it out yourself anyway though.
Everyone gets different glitches for some odd reasons with nearly everything, which is a good reason to test :D But I did think I was a bit late lol.. Okay, a lot late XD.

@Gamma: Do you want to animate Shinespark and Screw Attack (Side Special)?

Make the Side special the same as your up smash but separate it. Because Samus has 4 side special animations, homing and super for both air and ground. Make them like So:

"Special" = Ground start > start of screw attack
"SpecialAir" = Air start > start of screw attack
"SpecialS" = Landing
"SpecialAirS" = Screw Attack to air end

Understand?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 30, 2011, 04:25:21 AM
Everyone gets different glitches for some odd reasons with nearly everything, which is a good reason to test :D But I did think I was a bit late lol.. Okay, a lot late XD.

Haha, it's fine. You aren't missing much anyway, since we can't really do anything until DO removes the Screw Attack and Jet models. /:

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 30, 2011, 04:29:19 AM
@Gamma: Do you want to animate Shine Spark and Screw Attack (Side Special)?

Make the Side special the same as your up smash but separate it. Because Samus has 4 side special animations, homing and super for both air and ground. Make them like So:

"Special" = Ground start > start of screw attack
"SpecialAir" = Air start > start of screw attack
"SpecialS" = Landing
"SpecialAirS" = Screw Attack to air end

Understand?

What do you mean by animate the Shinespark?

Didn't I do that already?

I'll do the Screw Attack though. Shouldn't be too difficult.

At least it'll be much more entertaining than trying to shrink the MotionEtc file's size. -_-

Oh... I didn't know that they were done. That's good.

And reducing filesize is a pain in the you know where...

Edit: Well i'm heading off. Later.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 30, 2011, 04:39:46 AM
Oh... I didn't know that they were done. That's good.

And reducing filesize is a pain in the you know where...

Edit: Well i'm heading off. Later.

Alright, well, we'll see if DO can do any of that stuff on the list in your absence.

Later~

It took a lot of work and up close it's a mess, but I finished the back. I'll get get back into the textures later tonight or when I wake up in the morning.

So we're just waiting on DO right now?