The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21


How does the Light Suit based one look o:

Might redo Dark suit cause it doesn't represent it too well /:

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 03, 2011, 12:34:18 PM
http://i42.servimg.com/u/f42/15/32/40/47/lights10.png
How does the Light Suit based one look o:
Might redo Dark suit cause it doesn't represent it too well /:
I like but how does it look in-game with the shine on it?

Also: Triforce Zelda came with an idea for the recolors, have the suits like the PED one have it's own recolors as well. This would multiply the recolors up to above 60 @_@"
Personally, i think we should finish these all first then consider the other colors as either a separate pack OR adding them to the download later.

Quote from: Miku Hatsune on August 03, 2011, 12:37:09 PM
I like but how does it look in-game with the shine on it?

Also: Triforce Zelda came with an idea for the recolors, have the suits like the PED one have it's own recolors as well. This would multiply the recolors up to above 60 @_@"
Personally, i think we should finish these all first then consider the other colors as either a separate pack OR adding them to the download later.

Over 60 O-O Gurl you crazy! But nah  man, sounds okay but tedious @_@ I mean sure it takes less than a half hour for me to make three but it's the concept that takes me a while XD I've got two versions of the Phazon one, one black suit and one gray suit. I'll post those up along with the old Dark suit.

And I haven't tested in game mostly because I left my SD at the house I was at yesterday. @_@ But I think I can test with my Project M one, so I'll come back with results after I get the Phazon, Fusion, Dark, Gravity and Light on there. Gotta decide on which Dark to use @_@

Wow. So Other M DOES use .chr0?

Why didn't anyone tell me this. >_>"

If you have all the animations hexed and ready to be injected into her MotionEtc, then go ahead and send them to me. I have plenty of time today, so I could fix them up throughout the day.

(Even though nobody seems to be online again. XD)

So... What's this I hear about Other M having the same animation files as brawl?

Should I still code? Or wait for animations then code from there? (To get proper timing.)

@ Philosopher: Can you get the special animations like Lethal Blast, Counter Attack and Overdrive?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 03, 2011, 05:02:09 PM
So... What's this I hear about Other M having the same animation files as brawl?

Should I still code? Or wait for animations then code from there? (To get proper timing.)

@ Philosopher: Can you get the special animations like Lethal Blast, Counter Attack and Overdrive?

Apparently, they both use .chr0 files.

Who knew. -.-

You can still code the things we've been working on, like Up Smash and Down Tilt and such. I think the only animations we'll be using are her wait, jump, and run animations.

And those you listed for the throws, of course.

@xZedkiel: Light Suit looks good, except the inside of her thighs. Dunno what happened there. o_o

And I'm loving that Phazon Suit. :O

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 03, 2011, 05:05:50 PM
Apparently, they both use .chr0 files.

Who knew. -.-

You can still code the things we've been working on, like Up Smash and Down Tilt and such. I think the only animations we'll be using are her wait, jump, and run animations.

And those you listed for the throws, of course.

@xZedkiel: Light Suit looks good, except the inside of her thighs. Dunno what happened there. o_o

And I'm loving that Phazon Suit. :O
The inside of the thighs, I thought all white looked a biiiit to plain, so I made the inner thighs black. I can make them white again though :o

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 03, 2011, 05:07:38 PM
The inside of the thighs, I thought all white looked a biiiit to plain, so I made the inner thighs black. I can make them white again though :o

It looks interesting, but inaccurate. /:

It doesn't have to be the same, I think a light grey would look alright. I see what you mean by it being plain.

Don't forget her hand too. XD

@Zedkiel: Hm... I don't like the shine... That's just me personally. But it seems to throw off something...

@Gamma: I still have to look at that FitLizardon. I haven't found anything yet.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 03, 2011, 05:09:57 PM
@Gamma: I still have to look at that FitLizardon. I haven't found anything yet.

You are looking at the Side B yes?

I'd look as well, but I don't think I have the proper version of PSA. /:

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 03, 2011, 05:09:22 PM
It looks interesting, but inaccurate. /:

It doesn't have to be the same, I think a light grey would look alright. I see what you mean by it being plain.

Don't forget her hand too. XD
Actually, her hand on the suit is black...
Shows how much you know :P Jk XD
But it's black, and I'll make a white inner thigh version for the pack and keep this one for myself lol.


Quote from: xZedkiel on August 03, 2011, 05:18:05 PM
Actually, her hand on the suit is black...
Shows how much you know :P Jk XD
But it's black, and I'll make a white inner thigh version for the pack and keep this one for myself lol.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Huh. So it is black.

Never noticed that.

How do you not notice Samus' hand? It's one of the few things that you see on your screen.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 03, 2011, 05:24:21 PM
How do you not notice Samus' hand? It's one of the few things that you see on your screen.

I never bothered to pay attention to it.

Really, it's not that big of a deal. @_@