The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 03, 2011, 05:25:20 PM
I never bothered to pay attention to it.

Really, it's not that big of a deal. @_@
Idk if he's being sarcastic or not cause that's true lol.
I'd show the Dark Suit but.... it's crap. XD Doesn't well represent the Dark Suit (not enough Brown)

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 03, 2011, 05:29:57 PM
Idk if he's being sarcastic or not cause that's true lol.
I'd show the Dark Suit but.... it's crap. XD Doesn't well represent the Dark Suit (not enough Brown)

I know I CAN be sarcastic, but really, it's not a big deal. XD

Show us the Dark Suit anyway, so we can see what you have so far.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 03, 2011, 05:31:40 PM
I know I CAN be sarcastic, but really, it's not a big deal. XD

Show us the Dark Suit anyway, so we can see what you have so far.
I meant he as in Blade lol

And nu >.< he looks bad.. But if you want... I'll make comparison pics.

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 03, 2011, 05:37:36 PM
I meant he as in Blade lol

And nu >.< he looks bad.. But if you want... I'll make comparison pics.

... oh.

Then why did you quote me. >.<

And yes, please do so.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 03, 2011, 05:39:05 PM
... oh.

Then why did you quote me. >.<

And yes, please do so.
I quoted you to tell you that i didn't know what he meant and to respond to you XD

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 03, 2011, 05:03:57 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*whistles* They look VERY nice, loving that Phazon suit! :D
But yeah like Gamma said about the thighs, i know the hand is black

Edit: Lol ninja'd on that? Didn't even read the talk about it XD


Quote from: Miku Hatsune on August 03, 2011, 05:42:27 PM
*whistles* They look VERY nice, loving that Phazon suit! :D
But yeah like Gamma said about the thighs, i know the hand is black

Edit: Lol ninja'd on that? Didn't even read the talk about it XD

Yeah yeah, the hand is black.

Excuse me while I go bang my head on a wall. XD

How are your recolors going, Pride?

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 03, 2011, 05:43:33 PM
Yeah yeah, the hand is black.

Excuse me while I go bang my head on a wall. XD

How are your recolors going, Pride?
I just got on my pc so i haven't done anything so far. Going to start the N64 ones today, and i've yet to receive the pictures for the Melee textures but that's because he's sick at the moment.

Quote from: Miku Hatsune on August 03, 2011, 05:44:55 PM
I just got on my pc so i haven't done anything so far. Going to start the N64 ones today, and i've yet to receive the pictures for the Melee textures but that's because he's sick at the moment.

Double-post fail. :af:

That's alright, take your time.

I can't wait to see how the Dark Samus texture turns out.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 03, 2011, 05:46:27 PM
Double-post fail. :af:
That's alright, take your time.
I can't wait to see how the Dark Samus texture turns out.
Oh shush xD
Stupid Error 500 every time.

And the Dark Samus one shouldn't take too long either.

I might do that before the N64 ones.

Quote from: Miku Hatsune on August 03, 2011, 05:47:39 PM
Oh shush xD
Stupid Error 500 every time.

And the Dark Samus one shouldn't take too long either.

I might do that before the N64 ones.

That's good to hear, because I'll explode from anticipation if I have to wait any longer. D:

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 03, 2011, 05:48:57 PM
That's good to hear, because I'll explode from anticipation if I have to wait any longer. D:
Well, as soon as I finish Dark Suit, that'll be all for the Prime recolors...aside from the Pedo suit >.> I want to do the Hunters next though so lol maybe Hunters then PED.

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 03, 2011, 05:54:28 PM
Well, as soon as I finish Dark Suit, that'll be all for the Prime recolors...aside from the Pedo suit >.> I want to do the Hunters next though so lol maybe Hunters then PED.

Hunters?

So are you gonna texture her to look like different hunters or something?

Ok going to start on the Dark Samus one
Any preferred colors for DS? Aside Blue, Red and Green of course.
I might make a Red Black one as well, gonna see how that'll look.

Quote from: Miku Hatsune on August 03, 2011, 06:07:54 PM
Ok going to start on the Dark Samus one
Any preferred colors for DS? Aside Blue, Red and Green of course.
I might make a Red Black one as well, gonna see how that'll look.

Orange?

Y'know, like the orange Phazon in the Impact Crater?