The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 03, 2011, 06:08:36 PM
Orange?
Y'know, like the orange Phazon in the Impact Crater?
Ah yeah, i like that idea

So:
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Black Red
???

Inverted?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Miku Hatsune on August 03, 2011, 06:11:22 PM
Ah yeah, i like that idea

So:
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Black Red
???

Ooooh. Black and red is my favorite combination of colors. :O

Hm....

Purple?

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 03, 2011, 06:13:38 PM
Inverted?

Or that.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 03, 2011, 06:14:23 PM
Ooooh. Black and red is my favorite combination of colors. :O
Hm....
Purple?
Lol likewise here xD

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 03, 2011, 06:13:38 PM
Inverted?
Hm, now you have me wonder how that'll look. What color inverted? Black white or the original blue Dark Samus inverted?

Will the Dark Samus be like the one on the vault? I really dont like how its just black with a few lightning strikes. I prefered the actual texture from MP3.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 03, 2011, 06:21:20 PM
Will the Dark Samus be like the one on the vault? I really dont like how its just black with a few lightning strikes. I prefered the actual texture from MP3.
If i had those i would but sadly i can't do much better then the one in the vault.. ._.'

Preview up in a few seconds!


EDIT:



Gonna edit that to make the lines stand out more, but can't be sure if i can >.<

So far I still prefer this version to the one in the vault. I think I know where I can find the textures, Let me see what I can do.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 03, 2011, 06:31:02 PM
So far I still prefer this version to the one in the vault. I think I know where I can find the textures, Let me see what I can do.
Alright, lemme know how it goes.

Gamma, what's your msn? I'll add you so i can show the prevs easier to you.

Quote from: Miku Hatsune on August 03, 2011, 06:26:08 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gonna edit that to make the lines stand out more, but can't be sure if i can >.<

That looks great! But the visor isn't going to be white in the end, correct?

And my MSN is in my profile I think.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 03, 2011, 06:34:59 PM
That looks great! But the visor isn't going to be white in the end, correct?

It's in my profile I think.
Gonna try to make it the color of her suit

edit edit edit: Visor changed


Sadly can't improve the Phazon lines.. Awaiting your comment dpgthirteen

Invert of the original. Unless you want an inverted color pack? (which shouldn't be hard if you do want to.)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

It looks great Pride.

Also, I added you.

Also also, please remove my e-mail from your post. I get enough spam as it is. XD

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 03, 2011, 06:57:16 PM
Invert of the original. Unless you want an inverted color pack? (which shouldn't be hard if you do want to.)
Nah, we already have around 20 (60 if i follow the idea Triforce Zelda gave me + this would make it 65? XD)

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 03, 2011, 06:58:49 PM
It looks great Pride.
Also, I added you.
Also also, please remove my e-mail from your post. I get enough spam as it is. XD
Try talking to me, i tried but it didnt work.

Looking good so far, definite improvement to the one in the vault I have some good news. I ran into a model from Warcraft. Problem being I have no knowledge of Warcraft. So Im having problems trying to find a tool to open BLP files. here is the model and you tell me if the texture looks good.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

__________________________________________________________
EDIT
I have finally done it. I extracted the file. But I dont know how useful this could be. I dont know if its the model and thats why this came out like this but i did my best. here it is.

I will keep looking to see if i can find actual texture rips from MP3. I can also make the background invisible if that would help.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Hype over the melee textures ingame pics guys! >:3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks to Data Drain