The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Where be the othah 2 D:< Also, I could've gotten the pics MUCH faster. XD
Just remade Dark Suit btw, gonna get teh pics.

Does the dark samus from warcraft help out? I was just wondering if I should continue looking. I wonder where the guy got the textures from. I am pretty sure its useless though so either way I will keep looking.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


I'm guessing you're working off the Light Suit texture?

I think the brown needs to a be a little bit darker.

Otherwise, it looks good.

i'm still not liking the shine on her armour... It just makes it look... strange...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 03, 2011, 08:43:23 PM
I'm guessing you're working off the Light Suit texture?

I think the brown needs to a be a little bit darker.

Otherwise, it looks good.
Nope, started off of the main for every single one. And I started Dark first. lol

I got the brown from here. It's dark enough, just needs to be less saturated.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101031192705/metroid/images/0/04/Dark_Suit_rip.png

^That be a model rip.

@royal: The shine should be much more dull, like in Other M. It should be metallic, not Gy like plastic or paint. @_@ But Idk how to change that.. >.>


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 03, 2011, 08:48:47 PM
.... oh.

Then that grey is much too light. o_o
Not really, just needs a metallic look to it lol It's the g that makes it look too darn bright. if I make it darker, it'll look to dark.

Testing less saturation to see how it looks in game.

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 03, 2011, 08:50:59 PM
Not really, just needs a metallic look to it lol It's the g that makes it look too darn bright. if I make it darker, it'll look to dark.

If you say so.

I give up. The best thing I could find for Dark Samus was the the texture from World of warcraft. But unfortunately its more like its just a picture of her :notimp:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 03, 2011, 09:05:50 PM
I give up. The best thing I could find for Dark Samus was the the texture from World of warcraft. But unfortunately its more like its just a picture of her :notimp:

That should be fine. If anything, Pride can use them as reference.

(I was eating, hence the time it took lol)
She looks MUCH better with less saturation :D I'd put up a pic up, but:
1.) Hunters textures needed lol
2.)Must go, bathroom beckons!

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 03, 2011, 09:25:04 PM
(I was eating, hence the time it took lol)
She looks MUCH better with less saturation :D I'd put up a pic up, but:
1.) Hunters textures needed lol
2.)Must go, bathroom beckons!


I told you. >_>

Let's see those pics!

Here's the thing about the animations Gamma.  They don't just translate directly over.  I had to go in and copy the yellow keyframes to the appropriate bone from the Other M model (I hope that makes sense.)  At any rate even after doing that there's a little cleaning up to do as Weyard pointed out.  I personally think it's worth it, but if you think it'd be too much of a hassle then you don't have to bother.
Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph

Quote from: TruePhilosopher on August 03, 2011, 09:32:45 PM
Here's the thing about the animations Gamma.  They don't just translate directly over.  I had to go in and copy the yellow keyframes to the appropriate bone from the Other M model (I hope that makes sense.)  At any rate even after doing that there's a little cleaning up to do as Weyard pointed out.  I personally think it's worth it, but if you think it'd be too much of a hassle then you don't have to bother.

Eh, that is a hassle.

But since I have time, I suppose I could give it a shot.

Cold you go ahead and send me the .chr0 files?