The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21


Whew.

Long day of animating, but I give you three new animations!

.... what do you mean, "Only three?" >_>

I made a Wait3 animation, a new Turn animation, and I finally finished that Concentration animation.

Looking at it now, I don't think that I found the right animation. But it came out good anyway. XD

It'll probably replace the Beep Boop taunt, since I think it looks kinda silly.

I also took the time to tinker with her shoulders so that her arms don't clip through them. While doing so, however, I noticed that they aren't the same size. @_@

.... yeah.

Carry on.


The new animations look great.

If the shoulders appear to be differently sized, you might be using one of the older versions. I got them as close to the same size as possible in that last version. Although they are shaped kinda different still lol.

I'm still just waiting for until you all get a little further before I make any further changes.


I'm pretty sure it's the most recent one...

I think. @_@

It's not that big of a deal unless you take the time to pause the game and stare at her shoulders. It really isn't noticeable unless you stare at her for eight hours straight.

.... which I did. >_>

Glad you liked the animations. =P

Sooo.... is this dead?
If it is, don't answer, i don't like zombies.  -_-

I wouldn't say "dead."

Just.... dormant. XD

We're all a little busier, nowadays, what with summer break over. Just give it some time.

Oh, i was just asking, didn't meant to hurry or anything.
I was just kinda worried about this being dumped

Nah.

If anything, I'll just do a few animations here and there when I pick up some motivation. Likewise, I'm sure Pride will get to the recolors whenever he gets the time, and SJS will get to the CSPs when he gets the time. And Royal_Blade will do the PSA-ing whenever he gets the time.

We're taking it at a leisurely pace. XD


Those animations are looking nice.  Very smooth and professional looking.  Though I feel from the looks of it, that Wait3 animation should be a Wait1 animation, considering that the other animations transition into that new Wait3 animation.  Not to mention it's quite a neutral position.  Wait2 and Wait3 are designed to be more to spice up from the neutral position.

I'll makes the CSPs whenever the recolors are done. But I do know I'd love to make a corrupted version of the Other M suit.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 25, 2011, 12:26:47 PM
Those animations are looking nice.  Very smooth and professional looking.  Though I feel from the looks of it, that Wait3 animation should be a Wait1 animation, considering that the other animations transition into that new Wait3 animation.  Not to mention it's quite a neutral position.  Wait2 and Wait3 are designed to be more to spice up from the neutral position.

Thanks! Though I can't take all the credit. I'm using animations from Other M as a base. Which is why they look so "professional."

As for the Wait3 to Wait1 thing, I think the Wait1 we have is more suitable for that slot for the same reason. I think I showed it a while ago, but I made her a new Wait1 as well (also from Other M) and it's a typical Wait1 animation. The Wait3 animation, however, is kinda different. I can't really explain what is different about it, but I can't imagine it looping over and over again. XD

You'll see in the next showcase. Whenever that happens.

Quote from: SJS on September 25, 2011, 02:03:58 PM
I'll makes the CSPs whenever the recolors are done. But I do know I'd love to make a corrupted version of the Other M suit.

You can make a corrupted version if you'd like. You have the most current model, yes?

I don't think I have the latest model.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Ah.

Well, here is the latest everything, including the models and the MotionEtc with the updated animations.

So yeah, go ahead and grab that and give feedback if ya want.