The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21



Bad news on my part.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In order words, I won't be doing any further hacking until this all calms down.
Make do with the current Other M model for now. If this project is still going on a month from now, I'll probably be back in.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nooooooooooo. D:

Haha, that's okay. The model is good and should last for a long time, unless you are someone else decided to revamp it at some point.

I anticipate that this project will remain dormant until whenever people start getting out of school. Probably until Thanksgiving, most likely until Christmas.

So it's cool, don't worry about a thing. =P

*bump*

I'm going to release the Melee recolors i did waaaaayyyy back then, if anyone is against it let me know and i'll take the download down :)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24066&Moderated=All

Holy zombies, Batman. :O

Those look great, Pride. Can't say I'm against having them up, so it's cool.

Quote from: Moka Akashiya on December 07, 2011, 06:26:56 PM
*bump*

I'm going to release the Melee recolors i did waaaaayyyy back then, if anyone is against it let me know and i'll take the download down :)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24066&Moderated=All
I'm against them O:< too damn sexy for eyes to see, you wanna blind people?! Jk, very nice job bro! ^__^

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on December 07, 2011, 09:52:59 PMHoly zombies, Batman. :O Those look great, Pride. Can't say I'm against having them up, so it's cool.
Thanks! :D

Quote from: xZedkiel on December 07, 2011, 09:55:35 PM
I'm against them O:< too damn sexy for eyes to see, you wanna blind people?! Jk, very nice job bro! ^__^
Yes i want to blind people! ;D