Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

You know, I don't even care anymore...
He already said he's going to work on all of them, so, as long as he makes them, It's alright.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Hey I'm back! Iv'e been ultra busy with work... we are doing inventory and our full-timer is on vacation.  it sucks.  but my final day of work is saturday!   so i'll have a good 2 or 3 weeks to work on stuff and relax =D

Everytime I look at that poll Its always tied =<   Never know where to start.  I will do them all though, my goal is to finish them all before school starts up for me.

So instead I was inspired by... well the Cheshire cat poster on my wall and made king boo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Who is that?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! D: King Boo looks great though. Can't wait for him to be released.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 26, 2011, 12:50:06 AM
Who is that?
Read above it's King Boo

I dunno if its worth it... to vertex all the pikmin to boos >.>  that process looks like it takes forever.

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 26, 2011, 12:52:09 AM
I dunno if its worth it... to vertex all the pikmin to boos >.>  that process looks like it takes forever.

its....over olimar?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 26, 2011, 12:52:09 AM
I dunno if its worth it... to vertex all the pikmin to boos >.>  that process looks like it takes forever.

couldn't you just model port some boos over the pikmin? I'm pretty sure there are some on luigi's mansion...

model ports on the pikmin never work out properly

Quote from: camonsters on August 26, 2011, 12:51:07 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! D: King Boo looks great though. Can't wait for him to be released.
Read above it's King Boo
Yea I know lol, I was wondering who king boo was on.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


Quote from: SmashClash on August 26, 2011, 01:13:15 AM
The bones will work?

of course they will! didnt you see how starwaffle made samus into a kyogre?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

yeah bones work fine, imma have to disable olimars hands so the fingers don't pop out. Olimar never uses his hands anyways so nothing bad will happen.  but i'll include a wifi version for all the paranoid people out there too.  it'll just look like he has claws or something o.o

Quote from: Dot on August 26, 2011, 01:14:12 AM
of course they will! didnt you see how starwaffle made samus into a kyogre?
Yeah, but I can see how he made that work, but Olimar's nose for his tongue? Don't get me wrong. i really want this. =D

well, i really dont care if the bones work, i dont play wi-fi anyways
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

August 26, 2011, 01:21:18 AM #464 Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 01:22:34 AM by camonsters
Quote from: StarWaffle on August 26, 2011, 12:52:09 AM
I dunno if its worth it... to vertex all the pikmin to boos >.>  that process looks like it takes forever.

You scare me with who you choose to make characters out of.

EDIT: End the poll now! Baby Bros. are losing :D