Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

I'm going to the states for a few days, maybe I'll come back with something finished X3  also i have no internet access down there D=

Where ya goin' to in the States?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i live like 30 minutes from the boarder line, but i am going to bellingham.

I know everyone in the poll except Hakumen...who's that? :(
I like your Kyogr by the way. :)

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 17, 2011, 01:37:56 AM
i live like 30 minutes from the boarder line, but i am going to bellingham.


Expect screenshots, Mister! >=V

SCREENSHOTS!

I know I keep bugging you for them, but you kinda did say you'd do them...and it's be a couple weeks since you said that.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 17, 2011, 12:31:56 AMPik is texturing yugi, If he loses interest he can pass it on to whomever

Ah. Well it's in good hands then.

So Pik took it?

Brawl Styled Yugi coming right up.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 17, 2011, 02:47:48 AMSo Pik took it? Brawl Styled Yugi coming right up.

Assuming he gets around to it. Like me, Pik is an amazing procrastinator XD

We all are.

Didn't Hakumen win the poll already? It was winning for days now, and of course randomly, out of the blue, it's tied.

Damn alternate accounts.


Now he isn't tied in the . Again, [censored]ing fake accounts.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 17, 2011, 10:01:15 PM
Now he isn't tied in the . Again, [censored]ing fake accounts.


Agreed, that should have been the winner already. -_-

Now that alternate accounts are allowed, I guess the whole poll thing is pointless...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 17, 2011, 10:40:52 PM
Now that alternate accounts are allowed, I guess the whole poll thing is pointless...

Wait, Since when in hell are they allowed?!
Was this when they made it so swearing was allowed?

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 17, 2011, 10:41:45 PM
Wait, Since when in hell are they allowed?!
Was this when they made it so swearing was allowed?
Yes.
Check Moderation. Vyse, I believe, said that multiple accounts didn't matter to him.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]