Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Cool to see a new version of Kid Goku. Will this be a GT version, with the bad ass blue Gi?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 20, 2011, 07:15:12 PMCool to see a new version of Kid Goku. Will this be a GT version, with the bad ass blue Gi?
yes just look afew post since
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

yeah i'll probably make a few costumes.   the main one being orange in color.

Cool to hear, best Gi in the series in my opinion
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

It's looking great so far.
My only gripe though is the hair seems WAYYY to big in my opinion
It should be a bit smaller Though I'm sure it is just a WIP
Can't wait to see him finished :D


nope hair is pretty much done =]    I like the giant hair. its over exaggerated and comical.

its an awesome vertex star!
ill use this in my kid goku psa :D

 :happy: love the hair on that kid goku, Star.
Really looking forward to this one  ;D
^3^

Quote from: StarWaffle on September 20, 2011, 08:05:10 PM
nope hair is pretty much done =]    I like the giant hair. its over exaggerated and comical.

finally somebody that likes to add stuff to vertexes instead of copying exactly how it is supposed to be ^^


star, i wuv u (no homo)

Quote from: StarWaffle on September 20, 2011, 08:05:10 PM
nope hair is pretty much done =]    I like the giant hair. its over exaggerated and comical.

If that's how big the normal hair is I'm kinda scared as to how giant and crazy super sayin hair would look xD

I'm really digging the eye texture.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


brawl goku done.

Quote from: StarWaffle on September 22, 2011, 02:26:53 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


brawl goku done.
He looks more like a toon version of Kid Goku.

But looks awesome, anyways.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

yeah, but i laik it, wait, no, i dont laik it, i LOVE IT!

is it over lucas?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

And look at that.
Beyond's just about ready to release Kid Buu and you're gonna release Kid Goku.
Coincidence? :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]