Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

I wonder how creepy yet epic Kid Goku will look with Scott Pilgrim's PSA resize?


Kid Goku will be my excuse to flnally bring back Lucas to my roster. I missed the little guy.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

damn, now i feel like making my own stylised db/dbz/dbgt character...

but im not that good at texturing it self...

i really need to find out how to get at ur texturing class...

sackboy modelwise is very good, but i feel you made the clothe lines on his texture too big. still worth a download though.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I wonder if StarWaffle will allow me to use the textures he made for recolors as soon as I get around to and finished the recolor ideas for Kid Buu?

I have tons of ideas. A lot of them related to Chinese and Japanese Lore.

Like...

King Piccolo Gi
Seiryo Sapphire Gi
Suzaku Crimson Gi
Genbu Black Gi
Byakko Silver Gi
Quang Long Gold Gi
Sakura Pink Gi
King Purple Gi
Luffy Colors Gi
Zoro Colors Gi
Naruto Colors Gi
Martial Butler
Jazzy Yellow Suit
Saiyan Outfit (Armor, Gloves, Boots, and Undershirt)
Saiyan Outfit (Same as Above) Black Undershirt
Majin Saga Vegeta Outfit.
Saiyaman Gi
Goten
Gohan Outfit (Saiyan and Namek Sagas)
Chinese Martial Artist Outfit.
Master Roshi WMAT Outfit (Jackie Chun)


I wonder if I can some up with some other ideas like I did with Kid Buu?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

i deleted the gimp file on accident D=

well, they are still makeable with the .png file
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on September 23, 2011, 02:17:43 AM
well, they are still makeable with the .png file

Yeah, but the quality will suffer as a result.

-and unfortunately, I am a god-be-damned stickler for quality. >_>;

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

me not, i could help if you want  :P
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

September 23, 2011, 02:23:07 AM #609 Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 02:25:11 AM by xxgbcxx
i thought you already made kid goku??? im confused... o yea it was beyond(ignore this)

O!! but starwaffle could make klonoa again but this time a vertex???
(i dont like psas most of em arent too good and they mess up my game most of the time)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

at first i was like why are his hands bandaged then i read "its the brawl version" i fux wit it lol
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Dot on September 23, 2011, 02:22:46 AM
me not, i could help if you want  :P

Nah, I'll find someone way to...

Wait. StarWaffle, can't you recover the file from the recycle bin on your computer?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: xxgbcxx on September 23, 2011, 02:23:07 AM
i thought you already made kid goku??? im confused... o yea it was beyond(ignore this)

O!! but starwaffle could make klonoa again but this time a vertex???
(i dont like psas most of em arent too good and they mess up my game most of the time)

I approve that
お前はもう死んでいる。

Your Kid Goku is the best version on BV, GREAT JOB!

it would be cool if this goku starts a wave of brawl styled characters  :happy:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]