Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I made this^   but i couldn't null the normals on his face ;-;   so you can see the seams... but ah well.

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 10, 2011, 02:29:49 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I made this^   but i couldn't null the normals on his face ;-;   so you can see the seams... but ah well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoW9czgQBqE

Awesome work. :happy:
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

y halo thar Sonic character that's not Shadow :af:

All jokes aside, glad that you finally released Espio.  Now if only you could do that for Petey and Pac-man...

Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 10, 2011, 02:36:47 AM
y halo thar Sonic character that's not Shadow :af:

All jokes aside, glad that you finally released Espio.  Now if only you could do that for Petey and Pac-man...


i might have to start up a recycling bin.... i cant seem to fix em.

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 10, 2011, 02:40:04 AM

i might have to start up a recycling bin.... i cant seem to fix em.

do it. :>.>:

also espio looks awesome star, also whats wrong with pacman and petey exactly?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: StarWaffle on August 10, 2011, 02:40:04 AM
i might have to start up a recycling bin.... i cant seem to fix em.

That's a shame, but if that's what you need to do, then go for it.  Sorry to hear that you can't seem to fix them though.

Quote from: Naso on August 10, 2011, 02:53:24 AM
What? Where?

I don't see him..

[censored]ing Ninjas. How do they work?

Awesome job StarWaffle. Glad to see the purple chameleon get some love. :3

BEWARE HIS NINJA POWER! D<

...Hm...I think I'm gonna scream "I FAILED!" everytime I die as him now. xD



Great job on espio star!

I had a question though...
I remember seeing a preview of what looked like bealzamon on LST and I was wondering if you were ever gunna finish it...

The only reason I remembered this was seeing megagargomon in the poll...


New poll?  Loser wins, eh?  You always know how to make the oddest polls.

Anyway, who the hell is MegaGargomon?  I'm 99.9% sure that he's a digimon, but I've never heard of him, and I'm far too lazy to google him.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 10, 2011, 03:46:51 AM
Anyway, who the hell is MegaGargomon?  I'm 99.9% sure that he's a digimon, but I've never heard of him, and I'm far too lazy to google him.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=MegaGargomon
Waffle describes him as "a bad-ass bunny."
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 10, 2011, 03:47:53 AM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=MegaGargomon
Waffle describes him as "a bad-ass bunny."

Oh, he's that dude from season 3, right?  Forgot about him.  I always liked the first two seasons better, though that could just be nostalgia talking.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 10, 2011, 03:50:13 AM
Oh, he's that dude from season 3, right?  Forgot about him.  I always liked the first two seasons better, though that could just be nostalgia talking.

Personally, I would want to see some form of Kabutarimon, or Zudomon, or Machinedramon, or Garudamon, or Lilymon, or Rosemon, Devimon, or Lady Devimon.

By the way, HAKUMEN FOR THE !!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302