Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72


Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 10, 2011, 04:18:44 AM
Of course as soon as you said that he got 2 votes. :srs:

>=\

Jerks.

LETS MAKE HAKUMEN LOSE!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Do not vote for Baby Bros
the Loser get vertexs and i know how many have requested them (inc, me)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Crash and Metagross are loosing :o
(at the time of this post)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


yeah Crash needs a vertex for sure :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hakumen is more important D: He's also a member of KC:MM So he must be made for him >.>

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 10, 2011, 06:22:46 AM
Hakumen is more important D: He's also a member of KC:MM So he must be made for him >.>
Hate to burst your bubble, but the Haku on here is a lady.

Also, Crash is losing :o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 10, 2011, 06:26:40 AM
Hate to burst your bubble, but the Haku on here is a lady.

Also, Crash is losing :o
Quick, someone vote two times for Crash!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302



Quote from: StarWaffle on August 10, 2011, 07:03:51 AM
yeah sure
Thanks, have been dying to get this guy ^.^ I was actually talkin' bout him today XD Be out by tomorrow with CSPs.

I've just now realized that the petey piranha in the bin doesn't work. I'll update it as soon as i get on my lappy.

Am I the only one who realised the title of the poll said "LOSER wins?"

Therefore, Crash is winning, which is how it should be XD

Anyways, Espio looks excellent for the most part.  You got him almost perfect.  Though looking at this image, it seems there is a lighting or texture glitch with the top quill.  Is that due to normals or something?  

[spoiler]

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 10, 2011, 08:35:53 AM
Am I the only one who realised the title of the poll said "LOSER wins?"

Therefore, Crash is winning, which is how it should be XD

Anyways, Espio looks excellent for the most part.  You got him almost perfect.  Though looking at this image, it seems there is a lighting or texture glitch with the top quill.  Is that due to normals or something?  

[spoiler]
Lol, yeah that's why I voted for the current winner to make the loser win in this case Haku-men being the new loser being my goal. And yeah that's the normals making that happen.

yep, its normals... but everytime i tried to get rid of them... his head disapeared ;-;  so thats the best i could do.