Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

huh I wonder if he will do both metagross and hakumen if they stay at the same amount until the poll ends...

Y'know... if there is more than one with the least amount of votes, Star may make all winners (the ones who lose) in the poll.  :af:

>.> Force a bunch of ties... :3

Jokes aside, I can't wait to see what you make next Star.

^3^

End it now O_O I want Haku-men and Metagross. Lol Wait, when DOES it end XD.

i wonder who metagross would be over since it would be preety hard to make  but kyogra has made lol so metagross should be easier
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 10, 2011, 04:43:52 PM
i wonder who metagross would be over since it would be preety hard to make  but kyogra has made lol so metagross should be easier

My guess would be R.O.B.

He already made Magnezone out of it, so Metagross wouldn't be any more difficult.

I think.

But what would I know. @_@

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 10, 2011, 04:45:42 PM
My guess would be R.O.B.

He already made Magnezone out of it, so Metagross wouldn't be any more difficult.

I think.

But what would I know. @_@
the problem is metagross has 4 legs or whatever you want to call it  and rob doesnt even have legs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 10, 2011, 04:51:08 PM
the problem is metagross has 4 legs or whatever you want to call it  and rob doesnt even have legs

He made samus into kyorge which is a giant fish >.>
I think he can do anything he wants on any character XD

Quote from: Carnage on August 10, 2011, 04:43:52 PM
i wonder who metagross would be over since it would be preety hard to make  but kyogra has made lol so metagross should be easier

I'd guess Ivysaur, what with both of them being quadrupeds and all.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 10, 2011, 05:00:08 PM
I'd guess Ivysaur, what with both of them being quadrupeds and all.

Metagross will be made out of Metaknight. It's so obvious. xD

That, or ROB. ¦D


Hey Waffle, mind saying why Beelzemon's in the bin?

Like what problems did he have?

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on August 10, 2011, 05:27:30 PM
Metagross will be made out of Metaknight. It's so obvious. xD

That, or ROB. ¦D

Ya never know with StarWaffle though XD  May I draw attention to the giant god fish constructed out of a space bounty hunter

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 10, 2011, 06:12:22 PM
Ya never know with StarWaffle though XD  May I draw attention to the giant god fish constructed out of a space bounty hunter

I know, that's why I said those. ¦D

I was being COMPLETELY serious. xD


I´m waiting for Crash Bandicoot and Legoman  :)
And how far is Future Trunks?

Well, I tried out Kyogre in game, and holy [censored]ing [censored] bro, what an epic hack.

It feels so much like Kyogre, that I forget I'm using Samus.

I've figured out where most hit boxes are, but still it's too sexy to watch him shoot missiles out of his fins, and shoot that final smash laser out of his mouth. Almost looks like Hyper Beam, but sexier man.

Amazing job my dude.

lolwut, how do your kyogre works in samus? i would like to see a video. btw, nice hacks