Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Quote from: lord_of_D: on August 10, 2011, 07:22:40 PM
lolwut, how do your kyogre works in samus? i would like to see a video. btw, nice hacks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc42gbmKhgA
[/blatant self-promotion]
Epic vertex, hitboxes make it challenging to fight
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Haha, that video.

I didn't finish, but I bet Mudkip is gonna win.

Waffle, is Hakumen still gonna be over Zamus?


Someone needs to make an alternate costume of hakumen to look like this if he wins <.<


haha, just to let you all know. Hakumen WILL be on zero suit samus.

no love for megagargomon ;-;


Edit:   and it ends whenever i feel like vertexing, this is more of a guide for me of what to do next. I want to make ALL of these! I just dunno where to start.

edit2: 

Metagross:  Ivysaur
Hakumen:  ZSS
MegaGargomon:  Samus
Sackboy:  Squirtle
Crash Bandicoot:   i dunno yet, maybe luigi.
Baby Bros:  Ice Climbers

yeah... boring options i know >.>

...ZSS? -_o

Why on earth on ZSS? If Zero can work so well on Link, Hakumen would be perfect.

Is there a reason in particular you chose ZSS? -.o


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on August 10, 2011, 09:35:46 PM
...ZSS? -_o

Why on earth on ZSS? If Zero can work so well on Link, Hakumen would be perfect.

Is there a reason in particular you chose ZSS? -.o

Cuz it's about time ZSS got dudified. 


It makes perfect sense.

Hakumen=Zamus
Kyroge=Samus
Zamus=Samus
Hakumen=Kyroge

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on August 10, 2011, 09:35:46 PM
Why on earth on ZSS? If Zero can work so well on Link, Hakumen would be perfect.

My thoughts exactly.

Link's hat = Hakumen's hair
Link's sword = Hakumen's sword
Link's shield = one of Hakumen's little drive counter glyphs
Link's voice = a dude's voice
Link's animations =/= a woman's animations
Link PSA abilities = infinitely higher than ZSS's

However, SW seems set on having H-Man go over ZSS and what he says goes.  I just hope he looks good in the end.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 10, 2011, 10:40:23 PM
My thoughts exactly.

Link's hat = Hakumen's hair
Link's sword = Hakumen's sword
Link's shield = one of Hakumen's little drive counter glyphs
Link's voice = a dude's voice
Link's animations =/= a woman's animations
Link PSA abilities = infinitely higher than ZSS's

However, SW seems set on having H-Man go over ZSS and what he says goes.  I just hope he looks good in the end.

Still doesn't explain why Hakumen has to absolutely be on ZSS though.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

haha. starwaffle, on the bottom of Espio's foot, it says STAAAAAAAAR WAFLE. lol u r so funny
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Velen on August 10, 2011, 10:55:23 PM
Still doesn't explain why Hakumen has to absolutely be on ZSS though.

Look, I'm not making excuses for StarWaffle.  He doesn't need me to do that.  I'm just respecting his decision, while at the same time disagreeing with it and hoping for the best.

Anyway, as of posting there's a 3 way tie between Gross, Haku and the babies.  If this tie persists, would they all get released at the same time or would one of them be first?

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on August 10, 2011, 09:49:03 PM
It makes perfect sense.

Hakumen=Zamus
Kyroge=Samus
Zamus=Samus
Hakumen=Samus

Marry me.

StarWaffle already said it's gonna be on Zamus. He's told me many times, because of the hair to move correctly. A vertexed hat stays in plays, as most vertexes do. No point of discussing it anymore really, you're not gonna change his mind. Feel free to post your opinion I guess..

Besides, looks like he's not "losing" anymore.

yeah here's my reasoning...

-The Hakumen i know is/was a female.

-I HATE link's hair, it's never worked for me.

-ZSS's hair will move a lot better in the wind, and to me Hakumens' most prominent feature is his hair. So i want it too look good in game.

-I've never made anything on ZSS before

-I've already started on him and its on ZSS

-I hate working on swordsmen so much (marth, ikke, link, pit, metaknight)