Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 10, 2011, 11:31:24 PM
yeah here's my reasoning...

-The Hakumen i know is/was a female.

-I HATE link's hair, it's never worked for me.

-ZSS's hair will move a lot better in the wind, and to me Hakumens' most prominent feature is his hair. So i want it too look good in game.

-I've never made anything on ZSS before

-I've already started on him and its on ZSS

-I hate working on swordsmen so much (marth, ikke, link, pit, metaknight)

...Works for me! =D

By the way.

I believe you promised me some screenshots of Cascade in-game?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 10, 2011, 11:31:24 PM
yeah here's my reasoning...

-The Hakumen i know is/was a female.

-I HATE link's hair, it's never worked for me.

-ZSS's hair will move a lot better in the wind, and to me Hakumens' most prominent feature is his hair. So i want it too look good in game.

-I've never made anything on ZSS before

-I've already started on him and its on ZSS

-I hate working on swordsmen so much (marth, ikke, link, pit, metaknight)

All perfectly reasonable reasons. Plus, Zamus could be ported on Ike or Marth so that a Hakumen can still be made with Counter Attacks.



Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 10, 2011, 11:20:55 PM
Marry me.

StarWaffle already said it's gonna be on Zamus. He's told me many times, because of the hair to move correctly. A vertexed hat stays in plays, as most vertexes do. No point of discussing it anymore really, you're not gonna change his mind. Feel free to post your opinion I guess..

Besides, looks like he's not "losing" anymore.

I'll give you my answer on the 5th of September.

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 10, 2011, 09:38:40 PM
Cuz it's about time ZSS got dudified. 

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18736

Already been done.

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 10, 2011, 11:31:24 PM
yeah here's my reasoning...

-The Hakumen i know is/was a female.

-I HATE link's hair, it's never worked for me.

-ZSS's hair will move a lot better in the wind, and to me Hakumens' most prominent feature is his hair. So i want it too look good in game.

-I've never made anything on ZSS before

-I've already started on him and its on ZSS

-I hate working on swordsmen so much (marth, ikke, link, pit, metaknight)

News flash: KC:MM's Hakumen isn't the real Hakumen.

Also, he is in fact a guy. xD

Hardly seeing your logic with those...lacking "reasons", but hey, it's your choice. It's not like there isn't a chance someone else will make him on Link, so I'll hope for that. :3

Though if you don't like working on Swordsmen a lot, common sense says you wouldn't make a vertex of a character that is...well...a swordsman. Just saying. ¦D


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on August 11, 2011, 01:15:03 AM

Hardly seeing your logic with those...lacking "reasons", but hey, it's your choice. It's not like there isn't a chance someone else will make him on Link, so I'll hope for that. :3

Though if you don't like working on Swordsmen a lot, common sense says you wouldn't make a vertex of a character that is...well...a swordsman. Just saying. ¦D

Again I agree with Wave.  Still, beggars can't be choosers, so I guess I should just be glad that Hakumen is getting made at all, even if he's going to act and sound like my least favorite character in the game (and theres no hope for any sort of PSA).

Hope it all goes well.


Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on August 11, 2011, 01:29:48 AM
It's called porting.

Okay.

Go through BV and find a successfully ported one slot outfit of ZSS on any of the swordsmen. ¦D


Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on August 11, 2011, 01:29:48 AMIt's called porting.

Well then, there's still some hope left of Hakumen not sounding and acting like a chick.

However, I won't get my hopes up too much.  I very much follow a philosophy of "I'll believe it when I see it."

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on August 11, 2011, 01:15:03 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18736

Already been done.

News flash: KC:MM's Hakumen isn't the real Hakumen.

Also, he is in fact a guy. xD

Hardly seeing your logic with those...lacking "reasons", but hey, it's your choice. It's not like there isn't a chance someone else will make him on Link, so I'll hope for that. :3

Though if you don't like working on Swordsmen a lot, common sense says you wouldn't make a vertex of a character that is...well...a swordsman. Just saying. ¦D


I know KC:MM's Hakumen isnt the real hakumen,  but i had never heard of the character before seing him/her on here. So in my eyes he/she is Hakumen. I was also told when we first met that he was a girl. I later found out that he/she was genderless =D

So therefore Hakumen looks like a man but speacks like a woman but is actualy a man who is actualy genderless.... or something.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 11, 2011, 01:35:27 AM
Well then, there's still some hope left of Hakumen not sounding and acting like a chick.

However, I won't get my hopes up too much.  I very much follow a philosophy of "I'll believe it when I see it."

Hm, here's a thought. Maybe instead of the actual Hakumen, it should just be Rule 63 Hakumen. xD

You gotta admit, that'd be pretty damn hot while retaining all badassery. ¦3



Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on August 11, 2011, 01:49:32 AM
Hm, here's a thought. Maybe instead of the actual Hakumen, it should just be Rule 63 Hakumen. xD

You gotta admit, that'd be pretty damn hot while retaining all badassery. ¦3

I'm just gonna assume that (BlazBlue spoilers):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 11, 2011, 01:37:22 AM

I know KC:MM's Hakumen isnt the real hakumen,  but i had never heard of the character before seing him/her on here. So in my eyes he/she is Hakumen. I was also told when we first met that he was a girl. I later found out that he/she was genderless =D

So therefore Hakumen looks like a man but speacks like a woman but is actualy a man who is actualy genderless.... or something.

That makes about as much sense as GT Logic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjKD_BpTcI4

Whatever floats your boat though, if you're into that sorta thing. xD




Quote from: StarWaffle on August 11, 2011, 01:37:22 AMI know KC:MM's Hakumen isnt the real hakumen,  but i had never heard of the character before seing him/her on here. So in my eyes he/she is Hakumen. I was also told when we first met that he was a girl. I later found out that he/she was genderless =D So therefore Hakumen looks like a man but speacks like a woman but is actualy a man who is actualy genderless.... or something.

Can this please be Blazblue canon?!