Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72


I'm going to laugh my bum off if Starwaffle once again gets caught in a huge tiebreaker. XD

Well, Waffles, it looks like you're gonna be making four vertexes again.

:af:

By the way, just got the chance to test Espio. I could care less for the character himself, but he looks great. A little normal-editing around his spines and he'd be perfect.

Great job. =P

What are the four vertexes?

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

Quote from: TBM on August 11, 2011, 08:46:10 AM
What are the four vertexes?
*facepalm* Check the poll you dummy

QuoteLoser wins
Metagross    11 (15.3%)
Hakumen    11 (15.3%)
Crash Bandicoot    11 (15.3%)
Baby Bros    11 (15.3%)

^4 people with 11 votes, need i say more?

StarWaffle, now you must end the poll!!!
The Winners (Losers) for now are perfect  :af: :af: :af:

LOL metagross, hakumen, crash and baby bros are losing(or winning i dunno :srs:) :happy:

This poll makes me rofl inside. I wouldn't be too surprised if the one with the most votes = losing.

Personally though, I don't want that to happen, it looks fantastic the way it is.

Hey, Starwaffle, i was wondering if you'd mind getting your arcticuno and drifloon from the garbage and putting them into the pac files??? I would but i dont have max on this computer and the one i DO have it oncant run it anymore, its crapping out.....

Thanx
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on August 11, 2011, 09:54:59 PM
Hey, Starwaffle, i was wondering if you'd mind getting your arcticuno and drifloon from the garbage and putting them into the pac files??? I would but i dont have max on this computer and the one i DO have it oncant run it anymore, its crapping out.....

Thanx

I'm assuming the reason they are in the trash is because he didn't want to export them from 3ds max.


hey, in the garbage, i opend petey, and in the model viewer, it was a red X. is that y its in?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ok. let us (mostly me) know when
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Someone needs to make a 1-slot size mod that makes optimus prime giant sized >.>
just putting that out there.